Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we even beat the Browns??
(10-16-2016, 07:32 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I think the Browns get their first win against the Bengals next week. Low scoring game.

God, this place would crater. Just imagine the Game Day thread as it unfolded.  There'd be a suicide line on the Brent Spence.  Let's hope a week from now at this time we're celebrating a win.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Lol. Yes we'll beat the Browns. Look at the teams we've lost to.

- Steelers are the Steelers
- Broncos are the champs and inexplicably look even better
- Cowboys are running roughshod over the whole league
- Patriots are the freaking Patriots

Sure, losing all these games proves the Bengals aren't a great team, but they're still wayyy better than the Browns. The Bengals look like an 8-8 type of team, while the Browns are 0-16 bad.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 07:36 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: God, this place would crater. Just imagine the Game Day thread as it unfolded.  There'd be a suicide line on the Brent Spence.  Let's hope a week from now at this time we're celebrating a win.  

That's why I would totally be a rebel and head on over to the BigMac bridge.  And no, no one else can join,  I called dibs.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 07:40 PM)JumboTron Wrote: That's why I would totally be a rebel and head on over to the BigMac bridge.  And no, no one else can join,  I called dibs.

Good choice. BigMac is the most underrated bridge in NKY/Cincy.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:43 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: I think after losing to New England today the team gets their sugarhoneyicetea together and beats the Browns and then the Redskin and goes to the by week 4-4.

Who Dey.
I predict the Bengals will LOSE during the BYE week....3-5. Sad
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 08:42 PM)Derrick Wrote: I predict the Bengals will LOSE during the BYE week....3-5. Sad

Damnit.

You knew what I meant, though!
Reply/Quote