Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Do we have covid 19 to thank?
Mike Brown being in self quarantine could explain what has been happening this last week.

He is elderly and in the "high-risk" category.

THIS THREAD IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.  ANY SERIOUS POLITICAL OR PARTISAN COMMENTS OF ANY TYPE ARE FORBIDDEN.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 12:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Mike Brown being is self quarantine could explain what has been happening this last week.

Imagine him re-emerging from quarantine, looking at Zac and saying "You signed WHO for HOW MUCH???"
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 12:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Imagine him re-emerging from quarantine, looking at Zac and saying "You signed WHO for HOW MUCH???"

I'm pretty sure that Zac didn't sign anybody, Mike will have to take these issues up with Katie, Troy and Duke.  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If that were the case, he wouldn't have to worry about the virus cuz he'd have a stroke.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I can picture Zac talking to Mike Brown through a window (like these stories on the news at elderly care homes).
MB: "So how's Free agency going? Not going too crazy, are you?"
ZT: "Uhh...Nope. No. We are sitting pat. We're happy with the Green signing and that's all. You'll see in April when you come home."
MB: "Okay good. I saw a few notifications on my phone about the Bengals, but I couldn't figure out how to open them. Katie normally reads my phone messages to me but she's not allowed in right now."
ZT: "Yea...that's a...that's a shame. Anyway, I got a meeting to go to where we need to discuss re-signing Andre Smith and Hardy Nickerson."
MB: "Ah, yes. Good. Good signings. I like those two. Say hi to B.W and John for me. Those were my two favorite signings from last year."
Reply/Quote
We have a half-empty stadium and 2-14 to thank.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:28 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: We have a half-empty stadium and 2-14 to thank.

Half full.

Wink
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 12:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Mike Brown being is self quarantine could explain what has been happening this last week.

THIS THREAD IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.  ANY SERIOUS POLITICAL OR PARTISAN COMMENTS OF ANY TYPE ARE FORBIDDEN.

"KATIE, YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAININ TO DO!!"
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:28 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: We have a half-empty stadium and 2-14 to thank.

Unfortunate they go by ticket sales vs actual butts in seats, but the Bengals had the lowest percentage of stadium capacity in 2019 at 72.0%.
Even with Joe Burrow and (hopefully) a good LB and OL drafted who can start rather quickly, the attendance won't go up much until the wins start coming.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Unfortunate they go by ticket sales vs actual butts in seats, but the Bengals had the lowest percentage of stadium capacity in 2019 at 72.0%.
Even with Joe Burrow and (hopefully) a good LB and OL drafted who can start rather quickly, the attendance won't go up much until the wins start coming.

You might get an initial bump just because of Burrow.  And then the wins will have to come to sustain it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 12:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm pretty sure that Zac didn't sign anybody, Mike will have to take these issues up with Katie, Troy and Duke.  Ninja

Yeah, yeah, and Zac has no say in telling them who he wants, right??? Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:09 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I can picture Zac talking to Mike Brown through a window (like these stories on the news at elderly care homes).
MB: "So how's Free agency going? Not going to crazy, are you?"
ZT: "Uhh...Nope. No. We are sitting pat. We're happy with the Green signing and that's all. You'll see in April when you come home."
MB: "Okay good. I saw a few notifications on my phone about the Bengals, but I couldn't figure out how to open them. Katie normally reads my phone messages to me but she's not allowed in right now."
ZT: "Yea...that's a...that's a shame. Anyway, I got a meeting to go to where we need to discuss re-signing Andre Smith and Hardy Nickerson."
MB: "Ah, yes. Good. Good signings. I like those two. Say hi to B.W and John for me. Those were my two favorite signings from last year."

LMAO
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Half full.

Wink

Well done. lol
Reply/Quote
Bengals even showing some personality on social media this off-season:

What the hell is going on at PBS these days? Maybe Fred's onto something here! LOL
Reply/Quote
Bengals Twitter guy or gal is on fire lately.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 02:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Bengals even showing some personality on social media this off-season:

What the hell is going on at PBS these days? Maybe Fred's onto something here! LOL

Lol wow the Dolphins fans are out in flocks on that twitter chain pushing for Herbert to Cincy.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
It is kinda eerie that we haven't heard from Mike Brown lately. I mean we don't usually hear a lot from him anyway, but not a peep since this whole virus thing started. Hmm
Reply/Quote
We might have a Weekend at Bernie's situation on our hands here.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 03:09 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: It is kinda eerie that we haven't heard from Mike Brown lately. I mean we don't usually hear a lot from him anyway, but not a peep since this whole virus thing started. Hmm

He should be home, locked in his panic room.

Reply/Quote
Something has happened, that's for sure. Keep it going.
Reply/Quote