Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we pick up a Veteran QB?
Someone like Ryan Mallet or roll with Keith Wenning?
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I mean I'm pretty sure we'll need a backup to AJMC..
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
If we do it'll tell us more about Dalton's injury status then Marvin will likely say.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Just not Josh Johnson again..
Reply/Quote
When the Bengals pick up a QB, it will be interesting to see who is released to make room.

Depending on the severity, Dalton would just go to IR and that opens a spot.

But I expect Dalton will simply be inactive so he has a shot at the playoffs. Therefore, I think either an OL or LB will be dropped. I'm leaning toward Winston since we have four other OTs already.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
They will probably reach out to Jason Campbell since he has experience and has played for Hue (and here) before.

They have to get someone in, even if they sign Wenning to the active roster.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:33 AM)ochocincos Wrote: When the Bengals pick up a QB, it will be interesting to see who is released to make room.

Depending on the severity, Dalton would just go to IR and that opens a spot.

But I expect Dalton will simply be inactive so he has a shot at the playoffs. Therefore, I think either an OL or LB will be dropped. I'm leaning toward Winston since we have four other OTs already.

I wouldn't want to lose Winston, his veteran presence is good for this team but I see your logic in an abundance of OL.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:53 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: They will probably reach out to Jason Campbell since he has experience and has played for Hue (and here) before.

They have to get someone in, even if they sign Wenning to the active roster.

Captain checkdown
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:10 AM)I corpjet Wrote: Someone like Ryan Mallet or roll with Keith Wenning?

Ryan Mallet???? A veteran??? Oh my, You must really be in panic mode.

Calm down. We pretty much have a playoff spot. Dalton should be back by that time. Everything will be okay.
Reply/Quote
Yes, the Bengals will sign a QB. They can't go to SF with Sanu as the backup. If McCarron gets hurt, do you really want Sanu taking the reigns?
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:50 AM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Yes, the Bengals will sign a QB. They can't go to SF with Sanu as the backup. If McCarron gets hurt, do you really want Sanu taking the reigns?

* Sanu becomes best QB in history * * 7 Superbowls *

Tongue I LOLed at myself.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote