Poll: Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
Stains
Ratbirds
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
I just vote for embarrassment.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 09:31 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Who are we kidding, the ratbirds are taking the division. I don't see them losing more games/us catching up. The browns on the other hand, are in the way of us getting in the playoffs as a WildC team.  Ratbirds, chiefs, titans, patriots WC: bengals, chargers,buffalo

I hope the ratbirds win, the stains need to go where they belong.

In that scenario we'd go to Foxboro.

[Image: gulp-29396110-png.754951]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
A tie along with a bunch of lumps and bruises.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 09:47 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oh boy, gramps is wound up!  I'm hearing ya man.  

Not really..just thought it was funny.. LOL

If I HAD to pick one of the other teams in our division to win if we don't it would probably be the stains just because they too have been though a lot of misery. Their team got shipped to Baltimore and had to start over from scratch and REALLY sucked for quite awhile..Now shitzburg on the other hand.. They could all fall in an entire vat of sh*t, beg for help and I'd piss on em.. Pitt Sux  Balt Sux and then Clev Sux In that order..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rooting for Cleveland to lose
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 03:26 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If we were 4-6 or 5-5 and were fighting mostly for a wildcard spot, I'd say we root for the Ravens, but we're 6-4 and in prime position to win the entire division so, until that is no longer the case, we need Baltimore to take some losses.

This pretty much nailed it for me.  
Reply/Quote
Plus, I don't want to waste any energy on the Bengals beating Pittsburgh. Ravens/Browns, it is what it is. We need to beat the Steelers into end of their reign of floating to the top of the AFC North every year. Let us be the ones.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 02:06 AM)grampahol Wrote: Not really..just thought it was funny.. LOL

If I HAD to pick one of the other teams in our division to win if we don't it would probably be the stains just because they too have been though a lot of misery. Their team got shipped to Baltimore and had to start over from scratch and REALLY sucked for quite awhile..Now shitzburg on the other hand.. They could all fall in an entire vat of sh*t, beg for help and I'd piss on em.. Pitt Sux  Balt Sux and then Clev Sux In that order..:thumbsup

WinkTongueHilariousJoe
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 12:02 AM)Interceptor Wrote: A tie along with a bunch of lumps and bruises.

Good PostDingDing
Reply/Quote
Depends on the outcome of the Bengals game. We win, and we pull for the Brownies. We lose, a Stains win will drop us to the basement, so we pull for the Rat Birds.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 12:02 AM)Interceptor Wrote: A tie along with a bunch of lumps and bruises.

Ditto. The only thing I will add is a 3-3 tie would be great. 
Reply/Quote

(11-28-2021, 12:41 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Ditto. The only thing I will add is a 3-3 tie would be great. 

And another winner!
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 01:07 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I guess I have to root for the Stains for the first time this year.  Sick

No disrespect intended my good man, but I think there is a bit of a movement for "A Tie" to be included as a write in option.  I'm of the opinion that we would have pulled some voters in those swing decisions.  In fact, we already did win, and it was stolen from us.  Some very bad people have done terrible things to the integrity of this board and it's polls.

Hilarious

I'm sorry Mods.  Delete it if you guys think I went too far, but I'm just havin a good time.
Reply/Quote
Baltimore has to pick up more losses. The fact it would be a division loss is even better.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yeah. I’m back into the fence on this one.

Tough call. We’d be back in 1st place w a Rat Turds loss.
Reply/Quote
Browns > Ravens> Divorce > Bankruptcy > Death > Steelers
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Yes, we must hold our noses and hope the Turds plop one in the win column.
Reply/Quote
There was no option for a tie.
Reply/Quote
right now neither team wants to win. They both looks really bad

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I hate to say it, but I'll be rooting for the squeelers next week. Mellow Sick
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote