Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Do you approve of Joe Biden refusing to recognize his 4 year old grand daughter??
(07-03-2023, 02:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I can't speak for others, but sorry the is a nationally story concerning the moral fabric of Joe and Jill Biden.

Just saying. This story most likely is not in the girls' best interest. Which makes it a little tough to swallow when people harping on this story pretend they have such empathy with this kid, even when there's not even proof that she is actually unhappy with her life because of this whole not getting dragged into the president's surroundings thing.

As for Biden, people who hate him will hate him even more. People who don't will point to this being private, that the public does not know the whole story and probably shouldn't, that it says little about Biden's capability to be president and other arguments that would be fine to make actually. This probably changes no mind and might be actively harmful. You might at least consider that during the paternal lawsuit, apparently a motion was filed to keep the child's identifying information hidden from the public in order to protect the child during the 2020 presidential election. The mother might simply have wanted to keep it that way. You don't know, but people just assume the worst and use a little girl as sacrificial lamb to emphasize this assumption. Con-grats.

I question the moral fabric of those going after this story. The rest is private. And before anyone can say "if this were Trump....", I for one would have found this hitpiece equally dirty had the media dragged out a child of Eric. Which would have been within the realm of possibilities, of course.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 03:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I mean, I am never one to really dig into this stuff no matter the politician, but this situation is just resulting in a lot of aspersions being cast without much behind them.

Can't help it. It's great to see a thread where there is no defense for JB or HB no matter how hard they look and I'm rolling around in that shit like $100 bills, YO!  Cool

But, to be serious, I think it's necessary to bring this to light because of those involved. If it were a normal family, then yes, I get what you say. But since it's about the Bidens, People should know the real Bidens and not that crap they and the media hand-feed them. 

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 03:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Can't help it. It's great to see a thread where there is no defense for JB or HB no matter how hard they look and I'm rolling around in that shit like $100 bills, YO!  Cool

But, to be serious, I think it's necessary to bring this to light because of those involved. If it were a normal family, then yes, I get what you say. But since it's about the Bidens, People should know the real Bidens and not that crap they and the media hand-feed them. 

To be clear then you only care because it is Biden and you will do anything to make him look like "scum" as Luvnit said?  After seven years of an adulterer and liar and tax cheat, man who said he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter. you are so desperate to make Biden look bad this is what makes you happy?

That's very sad and I feel bad for you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 04:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: To be clear then you only care because it is Biden and you will do anything to make him look like "scum" as Luvnit said?  After seven years of an adulterer and liar and tax cheat, man who said he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter. you are so desperate to make Biden look bad this is what makes you happy?

That's your response? My eyes got sticky reading that bullshit.

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 04:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That's your response? My eyes got sticky reading that bullshit.

Yes, that's my response to someone saying they are happy to drag someone's grand daughter into politics just to make Biden look bad.  Without knowing the story and after all the defense of DJT the past 7 years. 

Sad.
Reply/Quote
We don't know why the Bidens don't see the child. It is very possible it is the mother's choice and not theirs. Maybe their son doesn't want them involved. We don't know. Arkansas does not automatically grant grandparents visitation. They have to go to court for it. Maybe it was decided that going to court wasn't the best thing to do for the President of the US or in the immediate best interest of the child as they don't live in Arkansas Maybe, they didn't want the appearance of seemingly using the child for political purposes. Maybe. the mother's family, living in ruby-red Arkansas, hunting partners with Don Jr, and using Trump-associated lawyers are lying about the whole thing to discredit Pres Biden.

The point is we don't know

But, you know why it isn't a deal changer...because HUNTER Biden isn't President. He isn't an elected official. He doesn't work in the West Wing. He may be a piece of pond scum but so have plenty of other president's children been. Parents aren't their children and children aren't their parents. Hunter is over 50...long past the time where his parents are responsible for his actions and decisions

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 02:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Serious question: do we know how much the mother of the child wants the Biden family involved in her life?

Well she sued for her daughter to take her family name. We know the mother said her daughter knows who her father is and her grand father is the POTUS.

But serious answer, BS excuse or reason for Joe and Jill to not recognize they have 6 grand children and not seven.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 03:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: Just saying. This story most likely is not in the girls' best interest. Which makes it a little tough to swallow when people harping on this story pretend they have such empathy with this kid, even when there's not even proof that she is actually unhappy with her life because of this whole not getting dragged into the president's surroundings thing.

As for Biden, people who hate him will hate him even more. People who don't will point to this being private, that the public does not know the whole story and probably shouldn't, that it says little about Biden's capability to be president and other arguments that would be fine to make actually. This probably changes no mind and might be actively harmful. You might at least consider that during the paternal lawsuit, apparently a motion was filed to keep the child's identifying information hidden from the public in order to protect the child during the 2020 presidential election. The mother might simply have wanted to keep it that way. You don't know, but people just assume the worst and use a little girl as sacrificial lamb to emphasize this assumption. Con-grats.

I question the moral fabric of those going after this story. The rest is private. And before anyone can say "if this were Trump....", I for one would have found this hitpiece equally dirty had the media dragged out a child of Eric. Which would have been within the realm of possibilities, of course.

You can't pretend you are all about family, then ignore a huge part of your family. Biden is a liar and scum bag, both father and son.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 04:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: To be clear then you only care because it is Biden and you will do anything to make him look like "scum" as Luvnit said?  After seven years of an adulterer and liar and tax cheat, man who said he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter. you are so desperate to make Biden look bad this is what makes you happy?

LOL

Funny coming from the biggest take down Trump and his family in this forum. At least be honest and admit you are the anti Trump poster in the forum.

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 02:13 PM)pally Wrote:
Trump ignored he’s own children until they were useful to him.
 But that’s their family business.

We don’t know the whole story concerning the girl and the Biden family. It is a shame that they won’t or can’t see her.  She however should be left alone.

Please provide a link from a reliable source.

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 12:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm just glad the right is back to using the children and grandchildren of political opponents to attack their character.  Ninja

You are confused. I have seen nothing attacking any grandchildren. In fact, the little 4 year old does not exist to Joe and Jill Biden.

As for Hunter, the guy is an elite adult who may be one of the worst human beings on the planet. He lives off the Biden name so his actions are fair game.

Reply/Quote
(07-04-2023, 12:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are confused. I have seen nothing attacking any grandchildren. In fact, the little 4 year old does not exist to Joe and Jill Biden.

As for Hunter, the guy is an elite adult who may be one of the worst human beings on the planet. He lives off the Biden name so his actions are fair game.

I never said you attacked the grand daughter.  I said you USED her.

You have been on these boards defending Trump for years...but you chose to use someone's grand daughter to attack them.

Hunter is an adult.  Talk about if you want to try and get at Joe...that's your prerogative.  The irony of you saying such things about him while defending the Trump family is off the charts.

But after multiple threads about how "bad" Biden is you went and dragged his grand daughter into it and then labeled him "scum".  

Like I said earlier.  It's sad.

And that's not defending Joe and Jill for whatever slight, that's on YOU for stooping so low.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2023, 12:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You can't pretend you are all about family, then ignore a huge part of your family. Biden is a liar and scum bag, both father and son.

A "huge" part? The way I see it, he does "ignore" one granddaughter and none of us know the reasons behind it. It is possible that Joe's a scumbag, it's possible the mother wants to avoid the spotlight, which given the vile nature of said spotlight is very credible too. You think you know that it's Joe Biden (Hunter really is irrelevant) being a scumbag, but that's just because you believed so in the first place.

All while the actual relevance of private family affairs is very limited.

Stupid stockinggate debate is stupid.
Reply/Quote
Having been the victim of actual shit grandparents, I'd of rather they ignored my existence than acknowledge me the way they did.

If the Bidens want to be shit, let them be shit. Better to be distant and unknown shit than actively toxic shit.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I think we should write it in the constitution that dudes over 75 who deny the existence of female relatives, or openly admit to wanting to have sex with them should be barred from office. We need two or more new candidates in 2024, and this is somehow the most logical way to get them.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2023, 12:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: A "huge" part? The way I see it, he does "ignore" one granddaughter and none of us know the reasons behind it. It is possible that Joe's a scumbag, it's possible the mother wants to avoid the spotlight, which given the vile nature of said spotlight is very credible too. You think you know that it's Joe Biden (Hunter really is irrelevant) being a scumbag, but that's just because you believed so in the first place.

All while the actual relevance of private family affairs is very limited.

Stupid stockinggate debate is stupid.

Not mention each and every family has some f'd up shit in it's closet... Glass houses my friends.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 03:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: Just saying. This story most likely is not in the girls' best interest. Which makes it a little tough to swallow when people harping on this story pretend they have such empathy with this kid, even when there's not even proof that she is actually unhappy with her life because of this whole not getting dragged into the president's surroundings thing.

I agree a story is not her best interest, but Hunter Biden not wanting to pay child support ad challenging the mother in Arkansas was the catalyst for a story starting, then Joe over and over again stating he only has 6 grand children when the world knows he has 7 grand children. This is and was a self inflicted wound by the Bidens. 

Reply/Quote
(07-04-2023, 12:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Having been the victim of actual shit grandparents, I'd of rather they ignored my existence than acknowledge me the way they did.

If the Bidens want to be shit, let them be shit. Better to be distant and unknown shit than actively toxic shit
Were your grandparents in the news National news)  telling everyone what great family people they were or were they crappy grandparents living private lives?

Reply/Quote
(07-04-2023, 10:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree a story is not her best interest, but Hunter Biden not wanting to pay child support ad challenging the mother in Arkansas was the catalyst for a story starting, then Joe over and over again stating he only has 6 grand children when the world knows he has 7 grand children. This is and was a self inflicted wound by the Bidens. 

Calling it self inflicted is still a bit cynical when it comes to the little girl, who certainly did not inflict anything.

As for stockinggate, can't you just roll with the common Biden trope that his mind is gone? Because this getting is a bit petty, delving into his family affairs without having clear information about the situation.

I mean, I am from abroad and all people take from this story is how utterly absurd it is to worry about the number of stockings a president hangs. They have a point.
Reply/Quote
Since Joe Biden fails to recognize his grandchild Lunden Alexis Roberts does this means she and her mother don't get secret service protection.

I am being very serious, this child and the mother should get the same protection Hunter Biden receives and Joe's other 6 grandchildren.

His failure to recognize her may not end well for. this 4 year old.

Reply/Quote