Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Do you approve of Joe Biden refusing to recognize his 4 year old grand daughter??
(07-05-2023, 08:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Since Joe Biden fails to recognize his grandchild Lunden Alexis Roberts does this means she and her mother don't get secret service protection.

I am being very serious, this child and the mother should get the same protection Hunter Biden receives and Joe's other 6 grandchildren.

His failure to recognize her may not end well for. this 4 year old.

Why are you posting her full name?

What is wrong with you?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2023, 10:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Were your grandparents in the news National news)  telling everyone what great family people they were or were they crappy grandparents living private lives?

So celebrity means people get held to different standards? Shitty people have been in the public eye as long as people have given people celebrity status.

Fwiw, yeah I'm sure my grandparents thought they were great people of faith and family. But much like many folks who think they're devout and driven by family love, they were just pieces of human garbage who hid behind their faith and names. I'd gladly dance on their graves if I gave enough of a shit to find out where they currently rot.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 08:53 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So celebrity means people get held to different standards? Shitty people have been in the public eye as long as people have given people celebrity status.

Fwiw, yeah I'm sure my grandparents thought they were great people of faith and family. But much like many folks who think they're devout and driven by family love, they were just pieces of human garbage who hid behind their faith and names. I'd gladly dance on their graves if I gave enough of a shit to find out where they currently rot.

What about Spitting on their graves instead of dancing?  Mellow

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMQKpRAte65xUVRn61yah...Q&usqp=CAU]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 08:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Since Joe Biden fails to recognize his grandchild Lunden Alexis Roberts does this means she and her mother don't get secret service protection.

I am being very serious, this child and the mother should get the same protection Hunter Biden receives and Joe's other 6 grandchildren.

His failure to recognize her may not end well for. this 4 year old.

Ok now you're just being creepy dude
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 09:03 PM)treee Wrote: Ok now you're just being creepy dude

He'll post her address next like his hero Trump does.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 09:02 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: What about Spitting on their graves instead of dancing?  Mellow

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMQKpRAte65xUVRn61yah...Q&usqp=CAU]

They weren't that shitty.

At least as far as I remember. Those kinds of memories do tend to get repressed.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 08:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Why are you posting her full name?

What is wrong with you?

You people make no sense. Her name is posted in a lot of articles. Her mom's name is also.

No, I did not break the name of Hunter's love child. 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 10:54 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You people make no sense. Her name is posted in a lot of articles. Her mom's name is also.

No, I did not break the name of Hunter's love child. 

I didn't say you were the first...I said it was wrong.  And it was wrong for you to do it too.

She's a child.  

And then to "just ask" if she had protection is equally bad.

Best to drop it.
Reply/Quote
Quote:Do you approve of Joe Biden --

No, not really.

Quote: -- refusing to recognize his 4 year old grand daughter??

Still no, not really.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 11:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't say you were the first...I said it was wrong.  And it was wrong for you to do it too.

She's a child.  

And then to "just ask" if she had protection is equally bad.

Best to drop it.

It appears I did not give the correct name according to the NYT article. It appears the liberal media just decided to cover the story.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/media-discovers-hunter-bidens-love-child-actually-news

NYT says the mother and the child's real name in article July 2. I guess everyone that works at the NYT should have their character called out.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 01:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears I did not give the correct name according to the NYT article. It appears the liberal media just decided to cover the story.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/media-discovers-hunter-bidens-love-child-actually-news

NYT says the mother and the child's real name in article July 2. I guess everyone that works at the NYT should have their character called out.

Yep, they should not have done that. Even though they rather covered the coverage of the story than the story itself.

Reading this article, I do understand what puts you in such a frenzy over those things. FOX as the GOP party organ it is sure does everyhthing to fuel these emotions. What a tainted hitpiece.

Btw. I for one was calling you out for I think you're actually better than that. And still do, with the possible exception when it comes to politics and the Bidens, apparently.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 01:37 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yep, they should not have done that. Even though they rather covered the coverage of the story than the story itself.

Reading this article, I do understand what puts you in such a frenzy over those things. FOX as the GOP party organ it is sure does everyhthing to fuel these emotions. What a tainted hitpiece.

Btw. I for one was calling you out for I think you're actually better than that. And still do, with the possible exception when it comes to politics and the Bidens, apparently.

I don't approve of your politics either, but I won't question your character.

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 01:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I don't approve of your politics either, but I won't question your character.

Don't misrepresent my stance. I did not question you over your politics, but over harping on about this girl even though you admitted this highly speculative story is not in her best interest, and then claiming you only care about her well-being.

Actual politics has little to do with any of this.

After some consideration I will add this, someone thought my comments to be over the line apparently, and maybe they were. So I will clarify that I distance myself from my previous claim regarding your decency and apologize for taking it a notch too far. While my overall point regarding this story stands.
Reply/Quote
I couldn't give 2 sh*ts less.
Reply/Quote
https://www.foxnews.com/media/democratic-strategist-scolds-biden-not-recognizing-seventh-grandchild-humanity
"I think that this is a moment where the president really could have told his son 'enough's enough' -- Like, 'I'm happy to deal with all this other stuff. I'll take it, about the business dealings, the addiction, the videos; whatever'," she said.

"But this is humanity, right? This is the face of it."

Tarlov said recent reports that Navy Joan knows her grandfather is the president and that Hunter is her dad make the situation even more difficult to fathom."

Yikes, a Democrat revealed the grand daughter's name on National TV, I guess she should be tarred and feathered.

Reply/Quote
Wasn't Navy Joan one of the Monkees?
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 09:03 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yikes, a Democrat revealed the grand daughter's name on National TV, I guess she should be tarred and feathered.

This cancels out the alleged Obama address Trump thingy.

Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 09:03 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yikes, a Democrat revealed the grand daughter's name on National TV, I guess she should be tarred and feathered.

Seems I forgot that this is the US, where nothing is off limits as long as it can be used to take a punch at a political rival.

It is just weird. I disliked several leaders of my country too. Never did it even occur to me to deep-delve into their family affairs so I could take shots at them on some public platforms. Especially when it's about a little girl who can't fend for herself and is outed by effing name as Biden's reject for all of her youth days now, and for what? For a cheap shot changing no mind at all. Yeah I find it pathetic, and it includes liberals who for whatever reason feel this needs to be addressed further.

But sure, different customs and all. What are you even doing. There's nothing left to say beyond that, so have at it and be proud of yourself.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 11:59 AM)hollodero Wrote: Seems I forgot that this is the US, where nothing is off limits as long as it can be used to take a punch at a political rival.

It is just weird. I disliked several leaders of my country too. Never did it even occur to me to deep-delve into their family affairs so I could take shots at them on some public platforms. Especially when it's about a little girl who can't fend for herself and is outed by effing name as Biden's reject for all of her youth days now, and for what? For a cheap shot changing no mind at all. Yeah I find it pathetic, and it includes liberals who for whatever reason feel this needs to be addressed further.

But sure, different customs and all. What are you even doing. There's nothing left to say beyond that, so have at it and be proud of yourself.

Please tell us you also strongly disagree with abortion for a healthy woman that was not raped or a victim of incest. That little baby girl or boy also can't fend or protect themselves.

Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 12:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Please tell us you also strongly disagree with abortion for a healthy woman that was not raped or a victim of incest. That little baby girl or boy also can't fend or protect themselves.

No matter how you feel about abortion, as soon as you use its existence to defend harming a 4-year-old girl, you don't make a morally sober point.
Reply/Quote