yes because our o-line sucks
27.59%
24 27.59%
Total 87 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe the season is over?
I have absolutely zero faith in this coaching staff or the offensive line.

They have killed any optimism I had for this season
Reply/Quote
This is such a stupid poll. First you ask a question that doesn't need to be answered; OF COURSE the season is not over look at how many games we have left to play. OK so that's obviously not what your asking, but nothing will save this team unless we bring in some offensive lineman and bench these turds. The coaching is also so bad ur not going to improve to a winning team. Right now their just hoping they can score a touchdown. Take off the blinders guys I CALLED this in the preseason and obvious you guys can only see things when its legendarily record breaking bad. I remember in the prediction thread before game one it was about 6 pages of people saying it was a 8-11 win season with playoffs and I was the only one who said we would be lucky to win 3 games.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This teams chance of being a winner in 2017 went out the door with Z & Whit during the FA period. I wasn't excited for the start of this season and the first two games haven't done anything to change that feeling.
Reply/Quote
The season is never over until the final game.

I don't ever count a team out until that team is mathematically eleminated either, there is always hope. And once the team is eleminated, I like to see other players get a shot, see what will work and what won't. To use the rest of the season as practice for the next year.
Reply/Quote
I guess it kinda depends on you definition of over ? I never thought we were making the playoffs this year behind this O-line anyways. So in that aspect no.

In all likely hood we're going to be 0-3. Lazor isn't going to fix this train wreck in 10 days and go to Lambeau and beat GB ! So that basically means we can only lose 3 of the last 13 and have real hope.

2 against Pittsburgh, Steelers own ML so minimum one lose most likely 2

3 in a row on the road Jags, Titans, Broncos could easily lose 2 here. Last 3 are at Vikings, Lions and at Ravens. Depending on how it all shakes out Ravens may still be in the hunt. Vikings and Lions may be as well. prolly 2 more losses at least.

I'd say 8-8 is the absolute best we will finish. 7-9 or 6-10 way more likely.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well...we'll need to win atleast 9 games to make the playoffs so we'd have to finish 9-5. I don't see this team being able to win 9 games out of the next 14.

Right now we look like a 4 or 5 win team.

I don't think an OC change is going to miraculously fix things either. I think we have fundamental lack of talent issues at some positions.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 01:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You need to chance that sig to "week 6 of the preseason", holmes.

Updated ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 07:18 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I guess it kinda depends on you definition of over ? I never thought we were making the playoffs this year behind this O-line anyways. So in that aspect no.

In all likely hood we're going to be 0-3. Lazor isn't going to fix this train wreck in 10 days and go to Lambeau and beat GB ! So that basically means we can only lose 3 of the last 13 and have real hope.

2 against Pittsburgh, Steelers own ML so minimum one lose most likely 2

3 in a row on the road Jags, Titans, Broncos could easily lose 2 here. Last 3 are at Vikings, Lions and at Ravens. Depending on how it all shakes out Ravens may still be in the hunt. Vikings and Lions may be as well. prolly 2 more losses at least.

I'd say 8-8 is the absolute best we will finish. 7-9 or 6-10 way more likely.

Jags, Titans, Broncos could easily be 0-3. You'd have to think Zimmer will have our number. The Lions are definitely better than us.

Our winnable games are the Browns twice, Bills, Colts, and Ravens. Of course, we could surprise and beat a good team as that happens in the NFL.

I think we're looking at 4-5 wins. 6 or 7 is absolute best case scenario.
Reply/Quote
[Image: OKdG401.png?fb]

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 12:32 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: [Image: OKdG401.png?fb]

The Bengals?  

[Image: 122o2s.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 01:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The Bengals?  

[Image: 122o2s.jpg]

Well played sir, well played.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
Can't say yes or no just yet, but i predicted a win next week. If we go 0-3 then it's probably over.
Reply/Quote
I voted no. Also agree with those who say the margin of error is small going forward. The team needs to win every game against weaker teams and it now must win the majority of its road games.

Maybe the defense can carry the day on some days, but the offense has to be able to score in the red zone. 3 FGs in two games is about as bad an offensive showing as one can have.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 12:06 AM)bonesaw Wrote: I'm gonna say No, we can still turn it around.  

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
It's ova. I just hope for some exciting games, because we've seen trash and a waste of 3 hours.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
How are you defining over? No playoffs? If that's the case it was over before it started!

I just pray to sweet baby Jesus that Mikey will be forced to send Marv and staff packing, suck bad enough to be in the running for one of these good QB's coming out this year, and let the new HC pick his guy to start the reboot!
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 11:26 AM)PhilHos Wrote: .... I reeeeeeeeeeeally want to see Marvin Lewis gone.

I think he's gone after this year, no matter what happens.
The rumor is he wants to retire, so - even if he WINS the Super Bowl, I think he's gone.
(Besides, what better way to go out then ON TOP!)
Reply/Quote
I simply say, no. We're only 2 games in.
Reply/Quote
I want to say no because we have so many weapons on offense , but with our joke of a head coach and coaching staff plus a terrible QB , it doesn't really mean much .
Reply/Quote
Yes

6 Reasons.

1. We lost to two AFC teams and looked like crap.

2. Both games were at home.

3. Both the Stoolers and Ravens won their first 2.

4. We have to go to Lambeau after a Packer loss with a new OC

5. Marvin is still employed

6. Mike Brown is still alive
Reply/Quote