Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you live in a bubble?
Got a 44. I don't watch a ton of TV and got the Jimmy Johnson question wrong. I have worked on a factory floor for over 12 years, though.
60. I would say the big thing where I am "insulated" seemed to be TV viewing. That won't change and I have no problem with not watching TV.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
60. I would say the big thing where I am "insulated" seemed to be TV viewing. That won't change and I have no problem with not watching TV. Oh, that and not watching shitty movies. Again, not going to change, lol.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.