Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you support Free The Nipple?
Was just wondering how many on here support women being allowed to be topless anywhere a man's allowed to? Me and my girl and a few of our friends have been to multiple events over the past few years to support the movement but overall there hasn't been much in the way of change when it comes to attitudes and prude thinking.

I advocate for it out of selfishness (because I Wub boobs ) but also because it's silly that women have to cover their chests in the same places where men don't have to. So what do you guys think? Are you pro or con on women being allowed to let the puppies roam free? Cheers
Reply/Quote
Not really. Mainly because it would be green haired water buffaloes who take advantage of it.
Reply/Quote
Go to Columbus up in the short north during the festivals and you'll see plenty of topless women running around followed by plenty of horny young guys acting like dogs around a female dog in heat.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 12:57 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Not really. Mainly because it would be green haired water buffaloes who take advantage of it.

At first I was like, hell yeah, then I was like, yeah what STC said lol
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 02:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: At first I was like, hell yeah, then I was like, yeah what STC said lol

Yeah we should also go back and maybe put in place guidelines for who can wear spandex/tights as pants in public.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 03:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah we should also go back and maybe put in place guidelines for who can wear spandex/tights as pants in public.

No doubt, gets pretty nasty sometimes...
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 02:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: At first I was like, hell yeah, then I was like, yeah what STC said lol

I say if the chickadees aren't allowed to flaunt their ta-ta's in public, then men shouldn't be able to go topless either. Either everyone can be topless or nobody can is the only fair way to me. 

(11-17-2022, 03:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah we should also go back and maybe put in place guidelines for who can wear spandex/tights as pants in public.

Why? Just look away from the ones you don't like and focus on the ones you find doiyoing worthy. 

Yoga pants and crack riders are great inventions that should always get 3 thumbs up. Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 02:43 AM)Uncle Drinky Wrote: Why? Just look away from the ones you don't like and focus on the ones you find doiyoing worthy. 
Cause some things cannot be unseen lol
Reply/Quote
I don't think it's as simple as declaring equality of bodies and then moving on. It's part of the cultural fabric that women's breasts are considered sexual organs, therefore not on par with men's torsos. And I don't mean random segments of the population (like we usually have to deal with when it comes to understanding equality), but the entire country as a whole from its inception. And even if you go to other places that are "free" (Europe is often cited), it's not like women are just out for a jog topless. It's been normalized over a very long period of time there, but even still only in specific settings, like a beach.

Quite frankly, more men should probably cover up. But I'd guess for the average woman, the attention they'd get from going topless isn't really worth the "freedom" of not having a piece of fabric on. If I was told I had to cover my nips when I went to the pool, I'd laugh but it wouldn't ruin my day. It just doesn't seem a big enough deal to get upset over.

Side note, my university was religiously rooted, and one of the admin there was adamant about this "double standard" and declared no man could be topless. Because it wasn't fair to the ladies that they should be subjected to seeing men's bodies when we felt theirs were to be covered up. It was silly and stupid and people groaned about it. But did it really matter at the end of the day that we had to wear a t-shirt running sprints for the team? Or playing some sand volleyball? Not really. Go back to the dorm and strip down and no one cared.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 02:43 AM)Uncle Drinky Wrote: I say if the chickadees aren't allowed to flaunt their ta-ta's in public, then men shouldn't be able to go topless either. Either everyone can be topless or nobody can is the only fair way to me. 

Why? Just look away from the ones you don't like and focus on the ones you find doiyoing worthy. 

Yoga pants and crack riders are great inventions that should always get 3 thumbs up. Yeah

Cool, I think it is different as I love women's boobs more than anyone. Just think they are a bit more sacred than dude boobs lol

Don't understand the comparison of woman and dude boobs lol

You make me laugh though Uncle Drinky.  Hilarious

(11-22-2022, 10:03 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Cause some things cannot be unseen lol

Damn rights. Twitch

(11-22-2022, 11:52 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I don't think it's as simple as declaring equality of bodies and then moving on.  It's part of the cultural fabric that women's breasts are considered sexual organs, therefore not on par with men's torsos.  And I don't mean random segments of the population (like we usually have to deal with when it comes to understanding equality), but the entire country as a whole from its inception.  And even if you go to other places that are "free" (Europe is often cited), it's not like women are just out for a jog topless.  It's been normalized over a very long period of time there, but even still only in specific settings, like a beach.  

Quite frankly, more men should probably cover up.  But I'd guess for the average woman, the attention they'd get from going topless isn't really worth the "freedom" of not having a piece of fabric on.  If I was told I had to cover my nips when I went to the pool, I'd laugh but it wouldn't ruin my day.  It just doesn't seem a big enough deal to get upset over.  

Side note, my university was religiously rooted, and one of the admin there was adamant about this "double standard" and declared no man could be topless.  Because it wasn't fair to the ladies that they should be subjected to seeing men's bodies when we felt theirs were to be covered up.  It was silly and stupid and people groaned about it.  But did it really matter at the end of the day that we had to wear a t-shirt running sprints for the team?  Or playing some sand volleyball?  Not really.  Go back to the dorm and strip down and no one cared.

Nice post MHG. I consider women's breasts sexual organs myself. Don't cheapen them.

Plus that is weird by a religious U. Don't get it.
Reply/Quote
absolutly sinful topic. womans breat have a God given purpose an it aint to be flaunted for perverts to stare at. an for women who want to be topless theres gotta be something missing in there lives cause they are just seeking some type of attention that they arent getting
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 11:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cool, I think it is different as I love women's boobs more than anyone. Just think they are a bit more sacred than dude boobs lol

Don't understand the comparison of woman and dude boobs lol

You make me laugh though Uncle Drinky.  Hilarious

Damn rights. Twitch

Nice post MHG. I consider women's breasts sexual organs myself. Don't cheapen them.

Plus that is weird by a religious U. Don't get it.

So let me see here dude. We can't let women got topless because their boobs are sacred? To who, and why? No offense to you dude, but that sounds like some old timey religious creepy stuff, likr back when they were scared of vajayjays. lol

Let me ask, can flat chested women go topless? Should dudes with boobs be forced to wear shirts? Seems like it's just all about people's hangups to me. Some guys be like women can't be topless cause my lil' pee pee might get excited. Then those same guys when stare like crazy at boobs that are covered. lol Makes no sense to me. 

When you say breasts are sexual organs, how is that any different than a mans? Both have nipples and nerves and can cause sexual stimulation when touched. 

Sorry bro, don't mean to single you out, just easier to ask this stuff in one post, and I'm lazy. LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 07:26 PM)Leon Wrote: absolutly sinful topic. womans breat have a God given purpose an it aint to be flaunted for perverts to stare at. an for women who want to be topless theres gotta be something missing in there lives cause they are just seeking some type of attention that they arent getting

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11030406]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 04:26 PM)Uncle Drinky Wrote: So let me see here dude. We can't let women got topless because their boobs are sacred? To who, and why? No offense to you dude, but that sounds like some old timey religious creepy stuff, likr back when they were scared of vajayjays. lol

Let me ask, can flat chested women go topless? Should dudes with boobs be forced to wear shirts? Seems like it's just all about people's hangups to me. Some guys be like women can't be topless cause my lil' pee pee might get excited. Then those same guys when stare like crazy at boobs that are covered. lol Makes no sense to me. 

When you say breasts are sexual organs, how is that any different than a mans? Both have nipples and nerves and can cause sexual stimulation when touched. 

Sorry bro, don't mean to single you out, just easier to ask this stuff in one post, and I'm lazy. LOL

It's all good. Milk is a huge reason why they are different Uncle Drinky. Men don't produce milk for babies.

Love women boobs though, but if they were always in your face, it might take away from the beauty and curiosity over 
time. Keeping them put away makes them more alluring.

Like I said, might cheapen them. It is like a woman always saying she loves you, pretty soon it is just meh and doesn't 
mean anything. I know, completely different but it is how I would equate my reasoning after thinking about this more 
and more. If you got some nasty women going topless all the time it could really turn you off of boobs and that ain't 
cool man.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It's all good. Milk is a huge reason why they are different Uncle Drinky. Men don't produce milk for babies.

Love women boobs though, but if they were always in your face, it might take away from the beauty and curiosity over 

Like I said, might cheapen them. It is like a woman always saying she loves you, pretty soon it is just meh and doesn't 
mean anything. I know, completely different but it is how I would equate my reasoning after thinking about this more 
and more. If you got some nasty women going topless all the time it could really turn you off of boobs and that ain't 
cool man.

You got some weird old timey takes bro but it's all good. Should guys with big knockers have to wear shirts? 
Reply/Quote
IMO, legally they should be required to follow the same rules as men. But when I move away from the secular; I think there should be a degree of modesty.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It's all good. Milk is a huge reason why they are different Uncle Drinky. Men don't produce milk for babies.

cool man.

As Ron White said:

Once you've seen one set of boobs...you want to see them all. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Pics, or it didn’t happen.

As far as women’s boobs goes, You gotta take the good with the bad. I love boobs. All boobs. If you gonna flaunt em, I’ll look at em.

(*) (*)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 06:26 PM)Uncle Drinky Wrote: You got some weird old timey takes bro but it's all good. Should guys with big knockers have to wear shirts? 

Never been accused of that before Uncle Drinky.  Mellow

In public yeah, put on a shirt Andre! But at the pool or somethin' it is fine.

(12-04-2022, 01:27 AM)bfine32 Wrote: As Ron White said:

99% for damn sure. Smirk

(12-06-2022, 10:41 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Pics, or it didn’t happen.

As far as women’s boobs goes, You gotta take the good with the bad.  I love boobs.  All boobs.  If you gonna flaunt em, I’ll look at em.

(*) (*)

Yeah, but I have saw some boobs, even women boobs that grossed me out. Like I said, like 1% of the population of women. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 01:27 AM)bfine32 Wrote: As Ron White said:

Truth is there's such a glorious variety in the world and they should all be freed! Popcorn

(12-06-2022, 10:41 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Pics, or it didn’t happen.

As far as women’s boobs goes, You gotta take the good with the bad.  I love boobs.  All boobs.  If you gonna flaunt em, I’ll look at em.

(*) (*)

Hell's to the yeah! Happy
Reply/Quote