Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think you could beat ANY Bengal in Arm Wrestling..?
I could kick Dalton's butt.............at Nintendo.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 08:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's the thing about training strongman, as far as diet goes, everyday is cheat day..

Seriously, I'm 46 y/o, 6'2" about #258, with a BMI of 21.  Not excellent if I was a boxer, but great for a middle aged strongman.

You look fantastic!!  just mess'n with ya!!  Good to know you have something you like doing!!  46 I would have not guessed that keep up the good work!!!   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I think I'd whup Dre Kirkpatrick and AJ Green.

Which means I'd get whupped by Dre Kirkpatrick and AJ Green.
Reply/Quote
Im 6'5" 290 and have armed wrestled my whole life. I have no doubt I could beat 95% of the team. As some one else posted. Its not about strenght. Ive always done manual labor work. I cant tell you how many times ive smoked gym rats that are buff. I seriously have never lost. Ive tied a few times. But won many of dollars in bars over the years. Even though im on the down side(47) I would still bet on my self ever time and win money.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 08:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's the thing about training strongman, as far as diet goes, everyday is cheat day..

Seriously, I'm 46 y/o, 6'2" about #258, with a BMI of 21.  Not excellent if I was a boxer, but great for a middle aged strongman.

That is pretty good.....

Geno Atkins in mopping you at arm wrestling though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 05:36 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Dalton definitely. He'd probably miss my hand before even engaging.

God, this is just stupid.  Go root for the Browns and their carousel of dud QBs....at least they would deserve the insults.
Reply/Quote
I could take McCalebb
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 04:56 PM)Benton Wrote: Maybe AJ. Either one. Both have some small guns.

But AJ Green has long arms which can mean great leverage.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 10:34 PM)McC Wrote: But AJ Green has long arms which can mean great leverage.

combined with his fast twitch reaction, I would worry about him..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 10:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: combined with his fast twitch reaction, I would worry about him..

Yep.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 10:34 PM)McC Wrote: But AJ Green has long arms which can mean great leverage.

I've seen that debate go both ways. Some say shorter is better, some say longer. But almost everyone will agree technique is much more important, namely getting your hand set at the start. 
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 09:58 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: God, this is just stupid.  Go root for the Browns and their carousel of dud QBs....at least they would deserve the insults.

Meh, why don't you go root for the Browns if you can't take people ragging on the QB?  No one in Cleveland bothers ripping on the QB because there is always a new one in a few weeks, right?
Reply/Quote
My cousin is friends with Travis Bagent and I locked hands with him one time when we had a pool party and I had no chance. Even with his less dominant hand it was like trying to move thor's hammer. That said he has near perfect technique and he trains every day to focus his muscle groups.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'd take a shot a guenther....
Reply/Quote
THIS THREAD HAS TURNED OUT BETTER THAN I IMAGINED!!! GLAD TO SEE YA GUYS ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH THIS ONE!! I think AJ Green would be hard to beat man cause his arms are so long......... Someone Said Katie hahaha and Paul.... that would be awesome!!! LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 09:56 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I'd take a shot a guenther....

He's a pretty wide target these days, so I like your chances of hitting him.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 09:43 PM)Bengalfan69 Wrote:   Im 6'5" 290 and have armed wrestled my whole life. I have no doubt I could beat 95% of the team. As some one else posted. Its not about strenght. Ive always done manual labor work. I cant tell you how many times ive smoked gym rats that are buff. I seriously have never lost. Ive tied a few times. But won many of dollars in bars over the years. Even though im on the down side(47) I would still bet on my self ever time and win money.
LMAO
How many Bengals players were in those bars?

People are crazy.  It's too bad that we can't make this happen, because watching people get emasculated is hilarious.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'd probably pick one of the kickers to have a chance. ThumbsUp

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
A Ben-Gal, maybe.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Cant wait for the regular season to start.
Reply/Quote