Poll: Do you want Marvin Back?
Yes
No
Unsure at this point.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want Marvin Back Next Year?
(12-27-2018, 09:51 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: super no to marvin lewis,hue Jackson,vance joseph and all the has beens.I want big Anthony Munoz HC, Dave Lapham OL coach,Kenny Rattlesnake Riley D secondary,Issac Curtis wide receivers,Boomer QB coach and OC.Lovey Smith DC. lets go !!!!!!

Screw those guys.

Bring us Ickey Woods damn it FTW !!

[Image: SoupyWelltodoItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2018, 09:51 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: super no to marvin lewis,hue Jackson,vance joseph and all the has beens.I want big Anthony Munoz HC, Dave Lapham OL coach,Kenny Rattlesnake Riley D secondary,Issac Curtis wide receivers,Boomer QB coach and OC.Lovey Smith DC. lets go !!!!!!

So you want your staff to be a bunch of guys who have never coached nor even shown any desire to?  It would fit right in with your plan to cut all but two players.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I would want Marvin back only if it means no Hue Jackson as head coach. HUE STINK. I don't want Hue Stink at all. Otherwise I'm OK with Last Place Bungles moving on from Marvin as long as it isn't Hue Stink. It is inevitable they change head coaches anyway. Now as good a time as any considering Last Place.

I don't have a list of available head coaches, but the guy that had coached the Green Bay Packers would be a step up. Somebody with head coaching experience in NFL or College. Certainly not an ex player never a coach. I know Bengals isn't the top job in coaching, but they should be able to get an experienced head coach, not just an ex player.

Of course in the end, Mike Brown & Family are going to have to let whoever actually be a head coach. They are control freaks that will probably not let a head coach apply a system and bring in players to fit his system.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote