Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Does God exist?
(01-02-2023, 11:00 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: there no need mock.  leon no care bout words, so why his opinion more than trash he write down here?  leon no leon no real.  

I cannot not read this in Kevin's voice from the office. LOL

@ 0:52

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 12:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Just how literally are we supposed to take the bible?  Because I can't help but notice that MTG is a woman who has committed adultery, and despite being vehement that we need to be a Christian nation she remains alive despite the book of Leviticus calling for her execution.

Oh oh can we start stoning people for wearing mixed blend fabrics again?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 06:27 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh oh can we start stoning people for wearing mixed blend fabrics again?

I guess...I mean, it's decidedly justified based upon the book you have to swear upon in the ensuing trial so there is no way you'd get convicted for that.

Place your hand on this book that says what you did was right and swear to tell the truth about what you did being wrong!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 06:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I guess...I mean, it's decidedly justified based upon the book you have to swear upon in the ensuing trial so there is no way you'd get convicted for that.

Place your hand on this book that says what you did was right and swear to tell the truth about what you did being wrong!

Yeah, swearing upon the Bible to validate one's intentions to reveal the truth is a bit dated..

In this day and age, I would think that placing one's hand on an unabridged copy of the US tax code and vowing to the tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth under threat of IRS audit would be a much more effective way of eliciting the truth.  I mean, they don't ask questions that they don't already know the answers to.

Talk about a truly "higher power"..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
it breaks my heart to see the mocking of God and his Word that is going on in here. i want every one of you to reach his Glory an live in paradise forever but ii fear many of you wont and it makes my heart heavy
Reply/Quote
You all just need to stop this and turn your life over to the one true Tooth Fairy. I did and got a brand new set of dentures and never have to worry about tooth aches again. And just in case you think I'm kidding just ask yourself, "When was the last time God left money under your pillow at night?" ..The Tooth Fairy probably did and some of you younger members likely got a lot more than I ever did. Fact: The Tooth Fairy if fair and equitable and keeps up with inflation. God? not so much and the Tooth Fairy recycles.. Where the heck do you think dinosaur bones come from? Recycled kids teeth! THAT'S WHERE! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
It's moments like this is where I think, maybe there is a God.

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote