Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Does Zac over value initials?
Seems like ever since Zac arrived we have brought in a lot of players that go by their initials.

B. W. Webb
B. J. Finney
D. J. Reader
B. J. Hill

And one of Zac's worst moves was giving A. J. Green $18 million to play like crap.

So what does this say about our dealing with C. J. Uzomah? To me he is probably our toughest free agent decision. With the 3 WRs we have right now I don't see the value in paying a TE a lot of money. But he is a huge fan favorite and seems to be very popular among the players also.

So how much would all of you pay to bring back Christopher James?

Will Zac get the front office to overpay because he goes by his initials?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Reply/Quote
How much did you drink celebrating my birthday?
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 08:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How much did you drink celebrating my birthday?

Happy Birthday.
The scary thing is that Fred’s sober when he posts this stuff!
Reply/Quote
So, I guess you've run out of things to talk about, huh?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Can't beat father time... lol
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 08:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Seems like ever since Zac arrived we have brought in a lot of players that go by their initials.

B. W. Webb
B. J. Finney
D. J. Reader
B. J. Hill

And one of Zac's worst moves was giving A. J. Green $18 million to play like crap.

So what does this say about our dealing with C. J. Uzomah?  To me he is probably our toughest free agent decision.  With the 3 WRs we have right now I don't see the value in paying a TE a lot of money.  But he is a huge fan favorite and seems to be very popular among the players also.

So how much would all of you pay to bring back Christopher James?

Will Zac get the front office to overpay because he goes by his initials?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Yeah Zac is the one who had that authority to pick and choose a big decision like that as a new HC. I will call that BS, how's that for initials?
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the Bengals JC Jackson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree we shouldn’t overpay with the other talent that we have but C.J is the exact type of guy they would overpay. Charismatic high character guy and locker room leader. The Bengals brass gobble this up and I think 100% certainty they will overpay.
Reply/Quote
Some people: "people will have to stop complaining about zac now. He built a solid team and took it to the organizations first SB in decades."

Fred: "hold my beer."
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 10:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Welcome to the Bengals JC Jackson

Rep.

Can't believe I missed that.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 10:06 PM)GodFather Wrote: Yeah Zac is the one who had that authority to pick and choose a big decision like that as a new HC. I will call that BS, how's that for initials?

It was just another free agent move.  If Zac didn't have a hand in free agency after he had been here a full season I don't think you can give him any credit for "building the type of team he wanted".
Reply/Quote
AJ Bouye cut
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
IDK.
Reply/Quote