Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins AT Bengals Predictions
Thursday Night comes fast, so time to start this Monday

Now some may say there is a thread about what about the Dolphins game, but it's first page is all about Tua and yesterdays Dolphins game. It is not about this upcoming Bengals game, and this is Bengals Site.

So, Dolphins at Bengals, what do you predict ?

I know some on here are ready to just hand the Super Bowl Trophy to either Buffalo or Miami in September. I say, THE BENGALS ARE THE AFC CHAMPS. The BENGALS remain THE AFC CHAMPS until they get knocked out of this years Play-Offs, and that ain't happened yet. THE GAME IS IN THE JUNGLE in CINCINNATI. I like Bengals chances in this game.

So I predict Bengals WIN and go to 2-2 on the season. Bengals Super Bowl Defense is Playing Tough. Joe Burrow will lead Bengals to enough points to WIN....BENGALS Defend Their House. BENGALS WIN in THE JUNGLE

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 01:50 PM)kevin Wrote: Thursday Night comes fast, so time to start this Monday

Now some may say there is a thread about what about the Dolphins game, but it's first page is all about Tua and yesterdays Dolphins game. It is not about this upcoming Bengals game, and this is Bengals Site.

I know some on here are ready to just hand the Super Bowl Trophy to either Buffalo or Miami in September.  I say, THE BENGALS ARE THE AFC CHAMPS.  The BENGALS remain THE AFC CHAMPS until they get knocked out of this years Play-Offs, and that ain't happened yet.  THE GAME IS IN THE JUNGLE in CINCINNATI.   I like Bengals chances in this game.  

So I predict Bengals WIN and go to 2-2 on the season.  Bengals Super Bowl Defense is Playing Tough.  Joe Burrow will lead Bengals to enough points to WIN.

Tiger  Who Dey  Who Dey  Tiger

I don't know a single person who is thinking Miami and Super Bowl.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dolphins are coming off a HUGE win... that even they perhaps are shocked they pulled out.

Bengals after a disappointing 0-2 start now are in position at HOME to go 2-2 and get our season back on track. The story begins on Thursday night with the debut of the White Tiger helmets; How will the 2022 season unfold?

30-24 Bengals.... with the Bengals having a red zone stand ala WC game vs. Raiders to close it out.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Yeah Dolphins and Super Bowl seems a stretch...I think they might be in with a shot of the playoffs.. We'll see.

Was it week 4 last year we hosted the Jags on TNF? Had to come back from 14-0 down to pick up a big win? No idea why, but I have similar vibes here.

24-21 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Like last week, I'm not predicting who will win or final scores. Now, part of me is concerned going into this game that even though we looked A LOT better against the Jets, it was still the Jets that we played and so I'm concerned the team may think they're "back" when they're not.

A few things that I'm looking at that work in our favor:
1) home game on Thursday night. I don't know the actual numbers but IIRC, Thursday night NFL games favor the home team to a ridiculous degree. Throw in the first game with our new white helmets and I think the Dolphins are going to see a fired up Bengals squad in front of a fired-up, raucous crowd.

2) Dolphins offense looks pretty good, but our defense looks to be pretty good, too. There's still a game to be played tonight, but as of Monday afternoon, the Bengals rank 9th in total defense (310.7 ypg), 14th in passing defense (224.7 ypg) 8th in rushing defense (86.0 ypg), and 10th in scoring defense (18.3 ppg).

3) Dolphins defense, on the other hand: 31st in total defense, 31st in passing defense, 20th in rushing defense, and 16th in scoring defense. So, assuming our offense has really started to figure things out, we should be easily able to move the ball, but it'll come down to can we finish drives and score TDs instead of FGs.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Dolphins' defense has to be worn out and with a short week. The Bills had the ball on offense for 40 minutes and 40 seconds to Miami's 19 minutes and 20 seconds. And the Bills offense ran 90 plays to the Dolphins' 39. Total yards: 497 to 212. How Miami won I'm not sure. Of course, a big penalty on the offensive line in the closing seconds and a miraculous goal line stand the possession before the last, where the Bills were first and goal on the 2 yard line and failed to score.

Bengals should win this one, at home, over an exhausted defense.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 01:50 PM)kevin Wrote: Thursday Night comes fast, so time to start this Monday

I know some on here are ready to just hand the Super Bowl Trophy to either Buffalo or Miami in September.  I say, THE BENGALS ARE THE AFC CHAMPS.  The BENGALS remain THE AFC CHAMPS until they get knocked out of this years Play-Offs, and that ain't happened yet.  THE GAME IS IN THE JUNGLE in CINCINNATI.   I like Bengals chances in this game.  

So I predict Bengals WIN and go to 2-2 on the season.  Bengals Super Bowl Defense is Playing Tough.  Joe Burrow will lead Bengals to enough points to WIN....BENGALS Defend Their House. BENGALS WIN in THE JUNGLE

Should be a fun game. Bengals getting it together, Fins coming off an emotional win.

Bengals 31
Dolphins 13
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 02:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: 2) Dolphins offense looks pretty good, but our defense looks to be pretty good, too. There's still a game to be played tonight, but as of Monday afternoon, the Bengals rank 9th in total defense (310.7 ypg), 14th in passing defense (224.7 ypg) 8th in rushing defense (86.0 ypg), and 10th in scoring defense (18.3 ppg).

3) Dolphins defense, on the other hand: 31st in total defense, 31st in passing defense, 20th in rushing defense, and 16th in scoring defense. So, assuming our offense has really started to figure things out, we should be easily able to move the ball, but it'll come down to can we finish drives and score TDs instead of FGs.

D stats above ~ some context is needed.

Look who we played. Lol

More context ….. look who they played. Lol.

Sorry Phil
-Debbie Downer WHACKED

I see Hill and Waddle feasting for some reason.

31-17 Fins
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 09:09 PM)Whacked Wrote: D stats above ~ some context is needed.

Look who we played. Lol

More context ….. look who they played. Lol.

Sorry Phil
-Debbie Downer WHACKED

I see Hill and Waddle feasting for some reason.

31-17 Fins

I have to agree, this is by far best offense we have played. I do think our offense should have opportunities to score. Bengals offense may have to outscore Miami.

I don't like predictions, but hoping Dolphins spent emotion and energy on defense Sunday and we take advantage, We can't lose the turnover battle. I see a very tight game.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 09:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have to agree, this is by far best offense we have played. I do think our offense should have opportunities to score. Bengals offense may have to outscore Miami.

I don't like predictions, but hoping Dolphins spent emotion and energy on defense Sunday and we take advantage, We can't lose the turnover battle. I see a very tight game.

We have not shown yet we can outscore teams in a shootout this year, so hope it does not get to that point... i think our defense gives us a couple short fields and we finish better in the red zone and win a tight one
Reply/Quote
Bengals need to come out firing,and get a fast start,like they did against the Jets.I like our defense.Bengals-27-24
Reply/Quote
What’s odd to me and a reflection of our lack of creative scheming is that …

Team Chase/Higgins “should” be crushing Team Hill/Waddle

-Especially …
-w a better QB
-given the teams we’d played comparatively
-bc we have Boyd in our slot

But —- we just can’t seem to get it rolling and it’s so frustrating
bc we know how good we can be.

On paper, we win. We are more stacked on D and O

But our play calling is so boring and even predictable much of the time.

Allllll this talent. Ugggg
Reply/Quote
The men in all white will rule the Jungle Thursday Night!!
Reply/Quote
Had to make a new sig for Thursday night.... LEGGO!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote

So I predict Bengals WIN and go to 2-2 on the season.  Bengals Super Bowl Defense is Playing Tough.  Joe Burrow will lead Bengals to enough points to WIN....BENGALS Defend Their House. BENGALS WIN in THE JUNGLE

Need more blocking...
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 02:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Like last week, I'm not predicting who will win or final scores. Now, part of me is concerned going into this game that even though we looked A LOT better against the Jets, it was still the Jets that we played and so I'm concerned the team may think they're "back" when they're not.

A few things that I'm looking at that work in our favor:
1) home game on Thursday night. I don't know the actual numbers but IIRC, Thursday night NFL games favor the home team to a ridiculous degree. Throw in the first game with our new white helmets and I think the Dolphins are going to see a fired up Bengals squad in front of a fired-up, raucous crowd.

2) Dolphins offense looks pretty good, but our defense looks to be pretty good, too. There's still a game to be played tonight, but as of Monday afternoon, the Bengals rank 9th in total defense (310.7 ypg), 14th in passing defense (224.7 ypg) 8th in rushing defense (86.0 ypg), and 10th in scoring defense (18.3 ppg).

Bengals have played: Steelers (Terrible offense), Cowboys (Backup QB), Jets (Terrible offense and backup QB)

Miami has played: Patriots (Terrible offense), Baltimore, and Buffalo.
Reply/Quote
31-30 Bengals. Burrow vs Tua 2.0. Good little rematch to get the juices flowing again
Reply/Quote
24-21 bengals
Reply/Quote
27-20 White Bengals
Reply/Quote
Thursday games are always such a crap shoot but I do believe we have the advantage at home on a short week. Miami has A LOT of hobbled guys.
Reply/Quote