Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins AT Bengals Predictions
(09-28-2022, 04:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is my big concern, the Fins might actually be able to get their running game going against us without DJ.

I think our Secondary can handle Hill and Waddle enough but if they run the ball well on us it will open it up for Tua
and take pressure off of him if he is the starter tomorrow night. That was a bad concussion he got though, and if it was
my QB he wouldn't be playing so soon. Oh well, we play who we play.

Need Tupou to step up and play decent for us with DJ out, this is key for us to get a win. Didn't like what I saw of 
Tupou against the Jets, once DJ went down, they could run on us.
I think our run game steps up big under the big lights in front of the home crowd and we get after them with pressure from the line and backers/secondary blitzing! I think the crowd gets into it and the team feeds off the energy and we just harass their offense!

Make Tua nervous and always feel like he's hearing footsteps! 

I think we could have two or three interceptions!
(09-29-2022, 06:37 AM)kevin Wrote: I'll be watching this game on NFL Network from around Midnight to 3 or 4 on Friday Morning.  Our Dayton TV Channels aren't considered LOCAL enough.  The only Cincy Channel I get is Channel 19.  I refuse to pay for Thursday Night Football on this New Amazon Prime thing.  So I won't go on this sites game play by play comments.  I'll turn on NFL Network in a way to miss any score and just watch the game as if live.  Hopefully at 3 or 4 in the morning I will see Our Bengals WIN.  

For all The Hype about Buffalo and Miami, I think THE AFC CHAMPION BENGALS have a good shot at winning tonight.  The Super Bowl Defense is good and THE JUNGLE provides THE 12th MAN on Defense Crowd Noise.  I think JOE BURROW will lead Bengals to enough points to WIN THE GAME.  Oh Yes, I would not trade Burrow for either Buffalo or Miami's quarterback.  

GO BENGALS.....For Me from Midnight to maybe 4 in the Morning on NFL Network Replay because Dayton Ohio area in not considered LOCAL ENOUGH for WHIO CBS to show it at game time as Cincinnati CBS Channel 9.....That's OK, I'm up most nights.  As long as NFL Network doesn't scroll the final score across the bottom of the screen during ticker tape news updates, watching the late ight replay should work.

Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger
Can't find anywhere to stream it online for free?!

I have Prime but we're going down Dickmann's to get some wings and watch it!

I'm already getting ready for the yelling when Prime pauses or goes black.

No sports bars in Dayton will have the game on?
(09-29-2022, 01:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True. I think we can survive with these guys and playing a Fins team that really isn't a running team.

They like to pass so that helps with our first game without Reader. Stop the run enough is all we need from the guys 
you mention. Carter did have a nice TFL on the sideline against the Jets but he is clearly a 3-tech, not a NT like DJ.

The thing is Tupou, Tufele and Shelvin all have the size to be NT's, we will see if one of them steps up.

Haven't really heard which one we are relying on after Tupou. I have no faith in Shelvin anymore. He has been a 
major disappointment so far since we drafted him.

Hopefully Tupou, Tufele or Shelvin can step-up because I think our secondary eats them alive if we can eliminate their run game and make them one-dimensional, especially if Tua isn't 100%.

Kick the ball off to open the game, get a 3-and-out, get the crowd pumped, drive down, score, and then just continue to bury them! 
Reply/Quote
Ossai will get his first sack. Let's say 1.5 total

Burrow 4 td/0 picks

Tua will go 2/3

Bengals will win by the same score, 40-23
Reply/Quote
Seems like Thursday night affairs have been awful for us lately. They had to eke out a win late in the 4th against an awful Jax team, and the years before we’ve discussed the Bengals penchant for pooping the bed in prime time.

It doesn’t get more prime time than the playoffs last year, so maybe that beast has been slain.

Good Dolphins team but not great. And one good sack may take Tua out of the game. NOT hoping for any injury, in any way. It’s just a fact.

Reader being out is bad news. Hope Mixon is 100%.

Tough call here. I’ll say Cincy 26, Miami 24.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote