Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins At Bengals Predictions
I don't think Miami was as good as that 3-0 record made people think, and I think the Patriots exposed that.

I had hopes for Kenyan Drake, but he hasn't done anything the past two weeks (aside from costing me my fantasy matchup this week), and the Dolphins seemed to have given up on him.

Burfict returns from suspension ready to kill someone,

I think Mixon returns and just goes nuts in The Jungle, and I think our offense puts up big numbers while theirs can't get much of anything going.

I'll say 31-10, although I think it's a long-shot for them to score 10 and we COULD score more, but I just don't want to look like a homer.

I also don't have faith in Marvin to keep his foot on their throat and put up more than 31, but we're perfectly capable. I even see a defensive touchdown in this one for us.
Reply/Quote
Our defense sucks and Burfict isn't a reliable long term fix.

Bengals win 31-28.

I'll be in the hate Austin train if we don't get any turnovers on Tannehill.
Reply/Quote
27-17 good guys ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
24-17 Bengals
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 03:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'll say 31-10, although I think it's a long-shot for them to score 10 and we COULD score more, but I just don't want to look like a homer.

I'm certainly hoping you're right and this is an easy stress free game. But what about our defense so far makes you think they could possibly keep a team to only 10 points? 
Reply/Quote
I'm not going to predict the score. I have only participated in 1 prediction thread, and that was Carolina. I do predict, however, that me and the wife will be at this game. :andy:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
That Patriots-Miami game is not what people thought. Miami had horrible offensive stats, but the Patriots did NOT look great on offense. Make no mistake about it, Miami has a good defense. Which can spell trouble for us, because it looks like our defense likes to give up 3rd downs and points.

Xavien Howard is a tough matchup for AJ. Long guy who likes to push you around at line of scrimmage. Going to need Boyd, Ross, and Mixon (hope they are all available) to show up.

But.. they are REALLY banged up. Far worse than we are.

Overall, I'm just saying that I wouldn't be surprised if this game slows down compared to our other games this season. They might try to approach us the way Denver attacked KC last night. Run the ball, control the clock, and make you beat them that way. This is where Burfict needs to live up to the name, and help out with these big runs against us.

I definitely can see us winning this game, not our toughest matchup we've had. But from film, Miami is not as big of a fluke as people think they are. They have great team speed on offense, so you have to rely on Drake continuing to not produce, and Tannehill to be average (he can NAIL the deep ball, so Jesse Bates better be ready).

I'm going 24-17 Bengals if we get our guys back (Mixon, Ross, etc). If not, I can see them sneaking by a 27-24 win against us.
Reply/Quote
34 - 24 Bengals

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 10:46 AM)Sweetness Wrote: I'm certainly hoping you're right and this is an easy stress free game. But what about our defense so far makes you think they could possibly keep a team to only 10 points? 

1.  Drake sucking and losing my fantasy matchup this week.  The crippled gods will come for him and crippled karma is a *****.

2.  Burfict's back.

3.  Austin will take his head out of his ass and realize that things aren't working and changes need to be made.

4.  The Jungle

5.  If Mixon returns, the run game will help the defense and control the game.
Reply/Quote
It will probably be closer than we would think. Miami got smoked by NE but they played other teams pretty close. We are better, so we should win. I'll say 28-24 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I'm going to say our defense finally shows up and the offense basically keeps on clicking.

Bengals: 30
Dolphins: 19

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Defense finally shows up.

Bengals 31 - Dolphins 17
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 11:43 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1.  Drake sucking and losing my fantasy matchup this week.  The crippled gods will come for him and crippled karma is a *****.

2.  Burfict's back.

3.  Austin will take his head out of his ass and realize that things aren't working and changes need to be made.

4.  The Jungle

5.  If Mixon returns, the run game will help the defense and control the game.

I'm having the same problem with him.  I am benching his ass this week.  BTW, good points!   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
34-23... Cause why not its been a few weeks
Reply/Quote
Miami fans are down on their offense, but that will change. Tannehill isn't Matt Ryan, but I'm pretty sure he can hit receivers standing by themselves. I mean I saw Bates do more spins than a ballerina. Outside of last week they haven't given up more than 20. Bengals offense is better than the three the Dolphins beat, but their defense is superior to Atlanta's. I'm going to go with I have no idea.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 11:43 AM)Go Cards Wrote: 34 - 24 Bengals

Ditto
Reply/Quote
I can't see Miami coming in here and winning. They have at least 7 more losses to go in order to meet their yearly "crap quota" so here is as good a place as any to make good on it. Tannehill? More like "Not so grand" E-Hill-of-Crap.
Reply/Quote
I think Miami will be hungry for a win. However, AJ Green and Bernard have a good game. A close one Bengals 29 Dolphins 24
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 01:44 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I think Miami will be hungry for a win. However, AJ Green and Bernard have a good game. A close one Bengals 29 Dolphins 24

You are right, they will be hungry for win.

Yet no hungrier than Matt Ryan and his 1 win Falcons were in Atlanta. 

Not in our HOUSE,   Welcome to the Jungle Tannehill ! 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bengals 32-18
Reply/Quote