Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins At Bengals Predictions
I think that as long as the rush doesn't get to Dalton, we have a great shot to win this game.:andy:  That being said, I'm nervous about the run game with Gio listed out officially. The defense has got to make plays against this Dolphins offense with virtually nobody that scares you. Hate to say it but I feel we're in for another thriller in The Jungle this weekend.

Dolphins 17
Bengals 24

WHO DEY!!! Tiger
Reply/Quote
I think the Defense starts to come around this game.

Bengals - 27
Dolphins - 17
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 01:56 PM)CincyCR3814 Wrote: I think that as long as the rush doesn't get to Dalton, we have a great shot to win this game.:andy:  That being said, I'm nervous about the run game with Gio listed out officially. The defense has got to make plays against this Dolphins offense with virtually nobody that scares you. Hate to say it but I feel we're in for another thriller in The Jungle this weekend.

Dolphins 17
Bengals 24

WHO DEY!!! Tiger

I think the defense finally shows up this week. I'm even gonna call a Dre interception.
Yes
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I checked a message board of the Dolphins, thefins.com, and most of them expect us to steam roll over them!!! I read some other threads, they sound like us after NE put the beat down on them.
Reply/Quote
31-17 Bengals. Dalton 371 yards passing with 3 TDS
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 07:50 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: 27-17 good guys ThumbsUp

This guy is a genius ^
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 02:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think the Defense starts to come around this game.

Bengals - 27
Dolphins - 17

So is this guy^
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:55 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This guy is a genius ^

(10-07-2018, 05:56 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: So is this guy^

We are some great minds no question brother. Smirk

Predicted the Colts game score too man, fun season for once.

Nice seeing the D come around like i predicted. We just have to toot our horns on this one. Great comeback win.
Reply/Quote