Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Want to Create Histeria...
(03-18-2020, 06:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No way this is true.

The part about the 4th round pick might be. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 06:21 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: ... but apparently, this was posted:

https://twitter.com/bengals_talk18/status/1240369644994625536/photo/1

Move if need be, btw.

Yawn
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 06:44 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: The part about the 4th round pick might be. Ninja

I'd take that.  And the 17 mil off the books.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I'm okay with it happening.

And I'm okay with it not happening and Andy sticking around for another year with Joe waiting in the wings...
Reply/Quote
When I Google Isiah, his name doesn't even show up without me starting into his last name... Guy can't be all that.

Andy Dalton is right there with just the first name BTW.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 06:53 PM)jason Wrote: When I Google Isiah, his name doesn't even show up without me starting into his last name... Guy can't be all that.

Andy Dalton is right there with just the first name BTW.

You could try spelling his name right?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 07:01 PM)TJHoushmandzadehs Shiny Shoes Wrote: You could try spelling his name right?

I did... My phone just autocorrected on here. Gronk, prince, Michael, Bruce, Larry, Kobe, Andy....

4 Isaiahs pop right up... The biblical guy, and the point guard are on the level of the guys listed above. Turns out Wynn is a heavyset fella that plays tackle, and ain't coming here.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Figured this is a good thread for this...

Joe Thuney signed his franchise tender...Doing it this early suggests a strong possibility of a trade.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
IF it's true, not saying it is, the announcement could be delayed because they're waiting on Wynn's physical.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
It was proven to be fake on twitter yesterday
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 06:32 PM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: This. Can't believe the Patriots would make that move though.

And the reporter has denied it.

I dunno,
I wanted us to draft Wynn last year, but he was put on IR in NE. Played well in the play-offs. Seems a bit too good to be true, and that maybe we should be giving up the 4th rounder lol but if it happened i'd be happy.
Reply/Quote
I wish, loved Isaiah Wynn at Georgia and he can play like all the spots, very versatile which is what we need.

Too bad this is probably just BS.
Reply/Quote
If this happens, I will gladly eat bunches of Crow!!
Reply/Quote
If you were foolish enough to post or believe this then that’s all I need to know.

A 1st round OL and a 4th pick for dalton. Lol. Our fans are hilarious
Reply/Quote
I am hoping since Dalton is a QB we can get an OL or LB who is a better player than Andy because of the positional value. QBs are way more important than Guard so a good guard for Dalton would be awesome (let me dream).
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 02:29 PM)2020Bengal Wrote: If you were foolish enough to post or believe this then that’s all I need to know.

A 1st round OL and a 4th pick for dalton.  Lol.  Our fans are hilarious

No need to make it personal.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 02:29 PM)2020Bengal Wrote: If you were foolish enough to post or believe this then that’s all I need to know.

Harsh dude.  It's fan driven forum, of course people are going to talk about anything and everything related to the team with raw emotions.
Reply/Quote

A 1st round OL and a 4th pick for dalton. Lol. Our fans are hilarious

If you were a fan of the Cardinals you probably would’ve said the same thing on their board if there was a rumor about them getting Hopkins for a second rounder and a mediocre RB.

This rumor wasn’t too far out compared to other things we have seen this year.
Reply/Quote

I have a feeling your board experience here is going to be short lived. 
Reply/Quote