Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't hate me
So.. How many of you secretly want to see the Bengals get #1OA again so we can trade it for 3 years worth of 1st round picks plus more? This isn't a thread based on whether ZT will still be here or not, so please don't make it that. We're not making the playoffs. I see 2-3 more wins this year max. Anything above that will impress me with what we have to work with.

Who do we see competing for #1OA? JAX? Most likely will get #1 and take TL. I think the Giants have a great chance of going 0-16 this year.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see us win too. I won't be upset with that at all. I'm just curious how many of you are looking at the draft already and where we'll be picking at. Probably top 5-7 most likely?
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
The Jets are going to have the 1st pick. They’re by far the worst team in the league.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
My guess is we pick around 8 or 9th....
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Jets are going to have the 1st pick. They’re by far the worst team in the league.

They do play Miami twice. Just a heads up. That is a toss up game.

Reply/Quote
There are still 12 teams with a worse record than us. We aren't getting close to #1. Probably be 6-9
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:08 AM)Takedown Wrote: They do play Miami twice. Just a heads up. That is a toss up game.

Miami is way better. They just hung 41 on a team that was in the Super Bowl last year, and they kicked the Jags ass, and only lost to Buffalo (who looks like one of the best teams) by a FG.

The Jets have Joe Flacco playing QB...

Reply/Quote
We will pick late top 10. As bad as things appear right now the backside of our schdule has a couple winnable games in it that I think we will win, plus that tie will come in to play. I wouldn't mind being in the position, but honestly I'd rather see Burrow will his way to those victories and figure things out.
Reply/Quote
I must be new, why is everyone all of the sudden calling the first overall draft pick #1OA?
Reply/Quote
With Burrow as QB, I imagine we'll win at least 4 games simply on the back of his ability. We have the opportunity to win more, but I doubt we'll win fewer. I think we're out of the running for #1OA.

With that said, it would be a silver lining if this season just goes up in smoke.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:13 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: I must be new, why is everyone all of the sudden calling the first overall draft pick #1OA?

Why not? Easier than typing it out.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:05 AM)Takedown Wrote: So.. How many of you secretly want to see the Bengals get #1OA again so we can trade it for 3 years worth of 1st round picks plus more? This isn't a thread based on whether ZT will still be here or not, so please don't make it that. We're not making the playoffs. I see 2-3 more wins this year max. Anything above that will impress me with what we have to work with.

Who do we see competing for #1OA? JAX? Most likely will get #1 and take TL. I think the Giants have a great chance of going 0-16 this year.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see us win too. I won't be upset with that at all. I'm just curious how many of you are looking at the draft already and where we'll be picking at. Probably top 5-7 most likely?

At this point, it makes the most sense to root for another really high pick and players that can make a difference.  Personally, I hope they use it to get new coaches.  I was impressed by what Anarumo did yesterday.  Very impressed.  ZT, though...he should be taken out back and punched for every time he got Burrow hit by a free runner.  
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals get maybe 2 more wins - NYG, WAS

I had this team pegged at 5-7 wins in the offseason but I didn't realize how much better CLE would get. I predicted MIA would be a win too, but they are looking better than CIN right now.

I think we'll see, for sure, the following teams worse than CIN:
- NYJ
- NYG
- WAS
- ATL
- JAX

As such, I'll predict the Bengals end up in the 6-10 range for the draft.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Miami is way better. They just hung 41 on a team that was in the Super Bowl last year, and they kicked the Jags ass, and only lost to Buffalo (who looks like one of the best teams) by a FG.

The Jets have Joe Flacco playing QB...

Fair points. So Jets will probably be landing TL

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:30 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: At this point, it makes the most sense to root for another really high pick and players that can make a difference.  Personally, I hope they use it to get new coaches.  I was impressed by what Anarumo did yesterday.  Very impressed.  ZT, though...he should be taken out back and punched for every time he got Burrow hit by a free runner.  

Some people might hate me for it, but Hue Jackson runs a good offense when he doesn't have to worry about HC duties too.
Perhaps it'd be worth bringing him back into the organization as OC and preventing the HC from calling offensive plays.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:31 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I think the Bengals get maybe 2 more wins - NYG, WAS

I had this team pegged at 5-7 wins in the offseason but I didn't realize how much better CLE would get. I predicted MIA would be a win too, but they are looking better than CIN right now.

- NYJ
- NYG
- WAS
- ATL
- JAX

ATL may win some games with their interim HC. He's competing the 2021 HC job. But yeah, probably a top 10 pick then.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:34 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Some people might hate me for it, but Hue Jackson runs a good offense when he doesn't have to worry about HC duties too.
Perhaps it'd be worth bringing him back into the organization as OC and preventing the HC from calling offensive plays.

Agree with this 100%.

Reply/Quote
I'm feeling Ravens exposed us it's a copycat league. I don't see Taylor having an answer for it. Hope im wrong I see 1 more win 2 tops. I say it's likely we are picking top 5
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: My guess is we pick around 8 or 9th....

After reading the replies, that's what I'm thinking too. I haven't paid attention to many teams this year outside of who we've played.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:31 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I think the Bengals get maybe 2 more wins - NYG, WAS

- NYJ
- NYG
- WAS
- ATL
- JAX

Where we’ll probably draft Chase and Burrow and Mixon will continue to get pummeled every game...

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 11:34 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Some people might hate me for it, but Hue Jackson runs a good offense when he doesn't have to worry about HC duties too.

I wouldn't hate it....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote