Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ed Orgeron "within 5 minutes I knew Burrow was the smartest in the room" (of coaches)
Including smarter than himself.

Also some good quotes about how tough Burrow is.

Reply/Quote
Updated link with the full video, he said even after 50 point wins he didn't have to say a word, Burrow would be in the locker room chewing people out saying they have to get better in the redzone, lol.

He said burrow and chase were doing 10,000 pass/catch in the summer.

Rex ryan/Ed point out it seems Burrow gets better when the games get harder.
Reply/Quote
Posted this yesterday, but without the link
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:21 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Including smarter than himself.

Not sure that is a high bar, considering he lost his job from hitting on the pregnant wife of one of his bosses....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Not sure that is a high bar, considering he lost his job from hitting on the pregnant wife of one of his bosses....

Didn't know that bit of information. Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Not sure that is a high bar, considering he lost his job from hitting on the pregnant wife of one of his bosses....

He and Urban meyer 2 monkeys in a barrel lol
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Didn't know that bit of information. Hilarious

Even better, it was at a gas station!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:43 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Even better, it was at a gas station!

That is where I do all of my cat-calling, I don't know about you guys.

Actually I have a friend who said she gets cat called a lot and it does often happen at gas stations, it's kind of remarkable this happens.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:43 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Even better, it was at a gas station!

He was trying to fill her tank? Damn, gas is expensive. I wish he would hit on my wife at a gas station. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He was trying to fill her tank? Damn, gas is expensive. I wish he would hit on my wife at a gas station. Ninja

In a matter of speaking, yes!
Reply/Quote
The secret society of pickup artist, by Ed Orgeron.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:45 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: That is where I do all of my cat-calling, I don't know about you guys.

Actually I have a friend who said she gets cat called a lot and it does often happen at gas stations, it's kind of remarkable this happens.

Yeah, it baffles me that shit still happens.  What actually makes a guy think she's going to say "thank god he got my attention, he's the one for me!"?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yeah, it baffles me that shit still happens.  What actually makes a guy think she's going to say "thank god he got my attention, he's the one for me!"?

Women don't like men with gas. 

Reply/Quote
Now I know Joe sat out the Cleveland game. But he hasn't thrown an int since December 5th.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 06:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Women don't like men with gas. 

Mine does, although she'd prefer the tank to be empty!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:21 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Including smarter than himself.

To be fair, Orgeron was the dumbest person in the room. Dude hired Pellini without interviewing him. Hired 2 guys with no experience from Carolina as our (LSU) DC and OC. Said the defense was better that year than any point the season before, and, well... we had the worst defense I’d seen in 20 years. 

But yes. Burrow is likely still the smartest guy in the room.
Reply/Quote