Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Don't know if you heard...
... but the Bengals gave up 9 sacks to the Titans.

I'm watching a lot of sports shows this week cause I've been home due to COVID and holy cow, people can't stop repeating this fact.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
That is an incomplete report. They forgot to add that he still got up each time and in the end he still delivered - putting our Shooter in position for the kill shot.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: ... but the Bengals gave up 9 sacks to the Titans.

I'm watching a lot of sports shows this week cause I've been home due to COVID and holy cow, people can't stop repeating this fact.

Yeah, and still won...

The Chiefs won't be doing the same thing with their blitz first Defense that Burrow loves to go against.

Also, some of those sacks were on Burrow as always. Likes to make something out of nothing. I just love that he is taking care 
of the ball when he does get sacked and he isn't throwing costly interceptions. That pick was Perine's fault not his. Keep this up.

What sports shows you watching Philhos? Sounds like ESPN. Mellow
Reply/Quote
11 actually but who’s counting. Protected the ball every time, took the hits and went right back to work. Legend!
Reply/Quote
Couldn't the Chiefs just copy the Titans' gameplan? Or is that a whole schematic change that would take more than a week to implement?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:34 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Couldn't the Chiefs just copy the Titans' gameplan?  Or is that a whole schematic change that would take more than a week to implement?

They don't have the personnel on defense to do that.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:34 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Couldn't the Chiefs just copy the Titans' gameplan?  Or is that a whole schematic change that would take more than a week to implement?

It's a total scheme change. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:33 PM)wanga Wrote: 11 actually but who’s counting. Protected the ball every time, took the hits and went right back to work. Legend!

I'd rather he not take the hits, he already blew out his knee once. I'd like to have him healthy for the next decade of AFC Dominance. Every time he goes down grabbing his knee I hold my breath. He did it once on Saturday on a play that they blew dead.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, and still won...

The Chiefs won't be doing the same thing with their blitz first Defense that Burrow loves to go against.

Also, some of those sacks were on Burrow as always. Likes to make something out of nothing. I just love that he is taking care 
of the ball when he does get sacked and he isn't throwing costly interceptions. That pick was Perine's fault not his. Keep this up.

You mean the wrongly called incomplete pass was Perine’s fault. That hall touched the ground.
Reply/Quote

Doesn't work like that. The Chiefs don't have the personnel to rush the passer like that and yes would have to change their 
entire schematic ways on Defense. Not happening in a week of preparation for Burrow and our OL prepping as well after 
having such a shitty game against the Titans. I expect drastic changes from the last time we played them on the backend 
where Chase torched them in record fashion. They will double Chase and it will open up the passing game for Tee and Boyd.

The Chiefs lost Matthieu, a DT and their #2 corner I believe against the Bills.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:39 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: You mean the wrongly called incomplete pass was Perine’s fault. That ball touched the ground.

Eh, ball didn't move, couldn't disagree with the call honestly. Great play by the Defender IMO.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What sports shows you watching Philhos? Sounds like ESPN. Mellow

What're you, psychic? Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Not exactly. The Titans have different folks.

The chiefs aren't going to be easy, but they play better to our strengths than the Titans. If our defense turns up (again) then we're probably looking at an easier game than the Titans. 
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: ... but the Bengals gave up 9 sacks to the Titans.

To summarize:

#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Doesn't work like that. The Chiefs don't have the personnel to rush the passer like that and yes would have to change their 
entire schematic ways on Defense. Not happening in a week of preparation for Burrow and our OL prepping as well after 
having such a shitty game against the Titans. I expect drastic changes from the last time we played them on the backend 
where Chase torched them in record fashion. They will double Chase and it will open up the passing game for Tee and Boyd.

The Chiefs lost Matthieu, a DT and their #2 corner I believe against the Bills.

My understanding was they expect Matthieu and their DT to be ready for Sunday.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What're you, psychic? Ninja

Ha ha YES Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:10 PM)Big Boss Wrote: My understanding was they expect Matthieu and their DT to be ready for Sunday.

Looked like a concussion for the Honey Badger. We will see.

They are beat up anyways and have one less day to recover than we have from a tough game that went OT.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:31 PM)Interceptor Wrote: That is an incomplete report. They forgot to add that he still got up each time and in the end he still delivered - putting our Shooter in position for the kill shot.

Actually they all mention that burrow was still able to get up and deliver. But if u think 9 sacks in one game is near ok then u the problem too. 4 sacks in a game is horrible so now what
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, and still won...

Are u really making excuses for the offensive line play. They have given up the most sacks in the league and u wanna deflect by blaming some of it on burrow. Some of y’all in here make me cry
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, ball didn't move, couldn't disagree with the call honestly. Great play by the Defender IMO.

Agreed. It was the right call. Too many blind homer’s in here. Didn’t take me long to notice that.
Reply/Quote