Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Don't look now, but the Steelers might have a QB
Reply/Quote
Looks like their trying to meet a sexual predator quota. Lose one, gain one. At least we don’t have to come up with new jokes.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If this happens…..shit

AFCN may be impossible to win back to back with Deshaun in the division going to a Pitt team that made playoffs with Ben playing like dog poo
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2022, 05:45 PM)Trademark Wrote:

I can't imagine  that the Steelers would  do this. Watson  is going to be suspended for a while at least  half the season. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2022, 05:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Looks like their trying to meet a sexual predator quota. Lose one, gain one. At least we don’t have to come up with new jokes.

Defondle Watson

Deshaun Whatsthis

Derobe Watson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Don't like that at all. If he gets cleared he is a top-5 QB. I was looking forward to the Steelers having shitty QBs for the next decade or two at least. Also if the Browns wanted to extend Baker Mayfield I would like that and laugh.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
He must have heard a masseuse is cheaper in Pittsburgh and happy ending gaurenteed.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
He is currently awaiting the results of a grand jury Friday while possibly facing criminal charges for sexual assault.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/08/sports/football/deshaun-watson-grand-jury-houston.html

Quote:Ten women filed criminal complaints against Watson, the Houston Texans quarterback, last year, accusing him of sexual misconduct during massage sessions, according to Houston police records.  The complaints released to the public were heavily redacted but listed acts ranging from Watson exposing himself, touching therapists’ hands with his penis and ejaculating on them. Three of the complaints allege sexual assault or attempted sexual assault, defined in Texas as nonconsensual penetration. Prosecutors are expected to present at least some of these cases to the grand jury, which will decide if criminal charges will be brought against Watson.

As always innocent until proven guilty but I don't think it looks good for him and he may have to face his day in court to defend himself.  Might want to wait for those grand jury results before worrying about him playing for the Steelers.  If he gets charged no teams will want anything to do with him.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
So what. He's overrated. I hope he does go to Pittsburgh. Our defense is built to stop QB's like him.
Reply/Quote
well that fits them dirty ass stealers

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2022, 05:59 PM)Mer Wrote: So what. He's overrated. I hope he does go to Pittsburgh. Our defense is built to stop QB's like him.

Disagree.
He put up 70% completion for 4823 yards with 33 TDs and just 7 INTs in 2020 without having any run game to shift the focus away.
I think he'd do quite well in PIT.
Harris is a very good pass catching RB, plus he'd have Johnson, Claypool, and Freiermuth too.

If he's traded to PIT, we need to hope for a lengthy suspension.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2022, 06:05 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Disagree.
He put up 70% completion for 4823 yards with 33 TDs and just 7 INTs in 2020 without having any run game to shift the focus away.
I think he'd do quite well in PIT.
Harris is a very good pass catching RB, plus he'd have Johnson, Claypool, and Freiermuth too.

If he's traded to PIT, we need to hope for a lengthy suspension.
Those are pretty good numbers, but what was the win/lose record? Were a lot of those stats attained during garbage time? 

I honestly don't know. I pretty much only watch the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2022, 06:08 PM)Mer Wrote: Those are pretty good numbers, but what was the win/lose record? Were a lot of those stats attained during garbage time? 

He made the team competitive and fun to watch, even in the midst of a horrible season.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2022, 06:08 PM)Mer Wrote: Those are pretty good numbers, but what was the win/lose record? Were a lot of those stats attained during garbage time? 

The win-loss record was 4-12, but wins and losses aren't all on the QB.
The defense was poor and so was the running game.
Watson was 10th in pass attempts that year, but he led the league in yardage and tied for 7th in TDs.

Look at Matt Stafford for a great example.
You could have used the exact same argument for him while he was in DET.
Stafford goes to an actual competent team and wins a Super Bowl.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2022, 06:18 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The win-loss record was 4-12, but wins and losses aren't all on the QB.
The defense was poor and so was the running game.
Watson was 10th in pass attempts that year, but he led the league in yardage and tied for 7th in TDs.

Look at Matt Stafford for a great example.
You could have used the exact same argument for him while he was in DET.
Stafford goes to an actual competent team and wins a Super Bowl.

Alright Ocho. You've convinced me. I hope he doesn't end up in our division.
Reply/Quote
Guy's! You guys talk as if you have no faith in our own team! If he comes to the great AFC North.... BRING IT ON! Besides, there is a big difference between Watson's Houston team and Pitt, There was a legit vertical threat in HOU, and going to Pitt you have droppsies, suspect Oline, and add in a Matt Canada at OC.... I wouldn't worry much.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2022, 06:25 PM)Yogo Wrote: Guy's!  You guys talk as if you have no faith in our own team!  If he comes to the great AFC North.... BRING IT ON!  Besides, there is a big difference between Watson's Houston team and Pitt, There was a legit vertical threat in HOU, and going to Pitt you have droppsies, suspect Oline, and add in a Matt Canada at OC....  I wouldn't worry much.

Johnson does drop passes but he's still a legit deep threat.
You don't put up 1161-8 if you're bad.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2022, 05:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Defondle Watson

Deshaun Whatsthis

Derobe Watson

Hilarious

Defendant Watson
Reply/Quote
I'd be really curious what future they'd have to give up to bring him in. And pending suspension. It seems like a terrible idea for any team to bring him in right now. I could maybe taking a flyer on him if you've got all the other pieces and are trying to push it over the top (like the Broncos with Wilson), but I wouldn't be excited at all if I were a Pitt fan hearing this news.
Reply/Quote
Debone Wantsome
Reply/Quote