Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't look now, but.....
Made my first sig... not too shabby imo
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
That Denver field is horrible.. Some many slips and fall already. 2 Chiefs did it on the same play..
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:32 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Made my first sig... not too shabby imo

Those might be my favorite 5 player ever.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 07:27 PM)Tony Wrote: I bet if the Chiefs lose, you see Burrow tomorrow...

The Bengals have already officially ruled Burrow out and said he was not traveling to Cleveland.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Those might be my favorite 5 player ever.

They certainly are mine... as a 30 year old.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:36 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The Bengals have already officially ruled Burrow out and said he was not traveling to Cleveland.

That could be subject to change, I'm sure...
Reply/Quote
I tell you what, if the chiefs and Ttians both lose, this is not gonna be a good look for Zac if the starters don't play..
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Jets aren't a division opponent for us, though. Just saying that you can usually throw out records when it comes to division games.

That said, I still think I'd sit our main guys. #1 seed isn't likely enough to risk health. Plus we might be able to pull it off with Brandon Allen. The Browns have a lot of guys out, including Baker.

Browns are probably better with Keenum at this point. But Denzel Ward is out I believe. But they've already said Burrow isn't even traveling with the team to Cleveland so I don't think there's any chance the change course now.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:31 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Will do almost anything to help the Bengals cause but going to draw the line at sword fighting 

[Image: CapitalEvergreenIndiancow-small.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:40 PM)Tony Wrote: That could be subject to change, I'm sure...

My guess is the team is already in Cleveland for the night.  Also I'm not sure but I think there are probably rules against letting an officially ruled out player play..

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
and right on cue the Chiefs board is whining about the refereeing.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The Broncos are impressive tonight!
Reply/Quote
lol
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Specially when you have Henry.

That is for dang sure!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:50 PM)M.W. Wrote: The Broncos are impressive tonight!

Lou needs to take notes. Denver is covering the Kansas City receivers like glue.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Lou needs to take notes.  Denver is covering the Kansas City receivers like glue.

Yes. The entire NFL needs to be watching this. I don't want to face them again. Yet, confident if we do.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Lou needs to take notes.  Denver is covering the Kansas City receivers like glue.

Hopefully he was taking notes when Denver did a good job covering the Bengals receivers a few weeks ago.   :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:44 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: My guess is the team is already in Cleveland for the night.  Also I'm not sure but I think there are probably rules against letting an officially ruled out player play..

2. Game Status Report  The Game Status Report is expected to provide clubs and the public with an accurate description of a player’s anticipated availability for the club’s next game.  Clubs are required to indicate the status of their injured players on the NFL Intranet site by 4:00 p.m., New York time, and issue notice to the opposing team, local and national media, broadcast partners, etc., as follows:  Thursday Game Saturday Game Sunday Game Monday Game Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday  The Game Status Report’s player availability categories are defined as follows:  Out – Will not play  Doubtful – Unlikely to play  Questionable – Uncertain if player will play  If a player will not play – whether due to injury or non-injury reasons – that fact must be reported.  If a player’s game status is in question for non-injury reasons (“Not Injury Related”), that information must appear in the Game Status Report and must be explained publicly and included in the release issued by the club to the media.  All such reports must be submitted in a timely manner.  As with Practice Reports, injuries must be identified with a reasonable degree of specificity in terms that are meaningful to coaches, other club officials, the media, and the public.  For example, leg injuries must be specified as ankle, knee, thigh or calf.  Arm injuries must be identified as shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, or muscle.  Listing an injury simply as “leg,” “arm,” “upper body,” or other equally vague description, is not acceptable.  Also, as with Practice Reports, particular attention must be paid to the submission of Game Status Reports for key players including, but not limited to, quarterbacks, kickers, and punters.  The report must indicate “left” or “right” if the injury is to the arm or the hand of a quarterback or to the leg or foot of a kicker or punter.  Again, please use the designation on the NFL Intranet site to enter this information.  If a player has sustained multiple reportable injuries, all such injuries must be noted on the club’s Game Status Report. In other words, under the policy, the club’s obligation is not satisfied by reporting only the most acute injury sustained by the player.  The club is not entitled to unilaterally determine which of the player’s reportable injuries might preclude his participation or affect his performance on game day.    Changes to the Game Status Report: Injuries or other events that occur after 4:00 p.m., New York time, on the designated game status reporting day must be reported immediately if the injury or event could affect a player’s ability to play in that week’s game.  It is the club Public Relations Director’s responsibility to report information of this type to the opposing team’s Public Relations Director and to the NFL Communications Department as soon as such developments occur.  In addition, the updated game status information must be released to the club’s local media, The Associated Press, and the televising network.  The reporting of late-night and early-morning incidents, defined as those occurring between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., local time, may be delayed until 8:00 a.m., local time. At that time, the player’s then-current condition must be reported and updated as required by the policy.  Please see Appendix A for further details regarding the procedures for submission of Game Status Reports.  

If I'm understanding they have till 8am to change his status.

I may be interpreting this incorrectly.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs board is a fire right now lol.. cursing each other out...
Reply/Quote
Broncos.... damn
Reply/Quote