Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald JR left wife for Fox Reporter.
This is one of those issues that does not really effect policy.  In fact it is the type of story that I sometimes accuse the media of spending too much time on.  But I was just very surprised that I had never heard about this at all.

Right in the middle of all this political turmoil involving calling all media except Fox News "enemy of the State" the presidents son leaves his wife for a Fox News reporter.

Were all of you aware of this?
(08-21-2018, 01:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is one of those issues that does not really effect policy.  In fact it is the type of story that I sometimes accuse the media of spending too much time on.  But I was just very surprised that I had never heard about this at all.

Right in the middle of all this political turmoil involving calling all media except Fox News "enemy of the State" the presidents son leaves his wife for a Fox News reporter.

Like, recently? The last couple days? Or years ago? In either case, no I was not aware of this. But, considering who Donald Sr is, it's not that all surprising, sadly.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-21-2018, 01:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is one of those issues that does not really effect policy.  In fact it is the type of story that I sometimes accuse the media of spending too much time on.  But I was just very surprised that I had never heard about this at all.

Yeah.  This has been going on for months.

FOX News even turned on her.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Actually honoring the holy sacrament of marriage is such a PC beta thing to do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-21-2018, 01:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Like, recently? The last couple days? Or years ago?

Just earlier this year.
Had no idea. Jesus Christ fake it for a few years.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-21-2018, 03:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Had no idea.  Jesus Christ fake it for a few years.

He's a Trump, can't he just do whatever he wants? Well, outside of entering into a monogamous and respectful relationship with someone of the same sex, that is.
(08-21-2018, 03:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Had no idea.  Jesus Christ fake it for a few years.

Heck, why bother? He could get married every other week and there's no impact to his business or his dad's political support*.

* As long as he doesn't marry a dude or a black person.
i was aware. She was the only reason I watched Fox News.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I had heard rumors that Trump Jr and Guilfoil(sp?) had a thing going on and she was "Let Go" from Fox because of it. She was also married to Gov. Gavin Newsome in California some years back too.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

What does Jesus Christ have to fake for a few years?
A few things.  One, I don't care what people do in their personal life as long as it's between consenting adults. Second we don't know the reasons for his separation from his wife.  It may very well be because he took up with Guilfoyle (sp?), but we don't know.  Third, why should any of us care?
(08-21-2018, 04:49 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A few things.  One, I don't care what people do in their personal life as long as it's between consenting adults. Second we don't know the reasons for his separation from his wife.  It may very well be because he took up with Guilfoyle (sp?), but we don't know.  Third, why should any of us care?

I think the point of this thread is to point out that people don't seem to have an issue with this.
(08-21-2018, 07:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think the point of this thread is to point out that people don't seem to have an issue with this.

I kinda do. If there is a family with worse timing I’d like to know. Ok maybe the family that moved to Hiroshima 8/5/45.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-21-2018, 07:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I kinda do. If there is a family with worse timing I’d like to know. Ok maybe the family that moved to Hiroshima 8/5/45.

Worse timing?  If Trump wins in 2020 he's probably going to get a divorce while in the white house.  Who cares? 
(08-21-2018, 07:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think the point of this thread is to point out that people don't seem to have an issue with this.

I think SSF clearly pointed out how many that "don't care what consenting adults do", seem to care about this a little more for some reason.  I view it as sin, but I'm more conservative than most (around here)

I think SSF clearly pointed out how many that "don't care what consenting adults do", seem to care about this a little more for some reason. 

(08-21-2018, 07:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think SSF clearly pointed out how many that "don't care what consenting adults do", seem to care about this a little more for some reason. 

You got two double posts on two different threads. You ain’t that important. LOL

(08-21-2018, 04:49 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A few things.  One, I don't care what people do in their personal life as long as it's between consenting adults. Second we don't know the reasons for his separation from his wife.  It may very well be because he took up with Guilfoyle (sp?), but we don't know.  Third, why should any of us care?

Pretty much my position.

(08-21-2018, 07:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Worse timing?  If Trump wins in 2020 he's probably going to get a divorce while in the white house.  Who cares? 

If Melania doesn't pull the trigger first.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-21-2018, 07:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think SSF clearly pointed out how many that "don't care what consenting adults do", seem to care about this a little more for some reason. 

Well, when I say that I don't care what consenting adults do I mean that I don't love 100% of things people do but I respect their freedom to do those things.  I don't think the government should tell people who they can and can't marry and so on and so forth, but I can still care what people do with those rights.

And I'll point out that I'm being petty when I picture Trump lovers who swear gays are going to ruin the sanctity of holy matrimony telling me how the Trump crew discarding marriages and/or someone like Roy Moore hitting on teen girls is no big deal and no one's business.  It's just another brick in the wall, Kim Davis, and the Trump gang, and this woman I know who is on her 2nd marriage with a guy who is on his 3rd marriage complaining about gay marriage and so on and so forth.

It's just a real eye-roller of a story that isn't surprising in the least.