Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump..Seriously?
(06-18-2015, 01:21 AM)Westwood Bengal Wrote: I think he was encouraged to run, so the RNC could hide some of the garbage at the bottom. Only 10 people will be seen in the debates, and Trump can be counted on to take a spot away from the ass end of the clown car processional.

Exactly. The "Dan Quayle/Sarah Palin Effect".
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(06-18-2015, 02:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'd prefer someone didn't need a billion (or seven) to run for president at all.

:snark:

Well that's happening either way.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-18-2015, 02:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He has lots of money, but what he really craves is attention.

That is why he running.  The ultimate attention *****.

How do you know he has lots of money?  Did he tell you that? Big Grin
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

I wish somebody who makes $35-50k annually would run for POTUS. A common man, or woman. A person who really knows what it's like living from paycheck to paycheck. Someone from the middle class.
It seems like in any campaign, who ever has the most money is going to win.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(06-18-2015, 03:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I wish somebody who makes $35-50k annually would run for POTUS.  A common man, or woman.  A person who really knows what it's like living from paycheck to paycheck.  Someone from the middle class.  

Clinton wasn't far from that at least pay wise.   Didn't make jack as Arkansas governor.  I think he's doing OK now though.

(06-18-2015, 02:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He has lots of money, but what he really craves is attention.

That is why he running.  The ultimate attention *****.

You nailed it.
[Image: 10370451_1626380240933191_87588427172413...e=55EEDE5D]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(06-18-2015, 03:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I wish somebody who makes $35-50k annually would run for POTUS.  A common man, or woman.  A person who really knows what it's like living from paycheck to paycheck.  Someone from the middle class.  

Well, if some of the vocal right-wingers are correct we have a president now who was born in a mud hut in the 3rd world.  I always wondered why the political party that gets a boner over the concept of a man "pulling himself up by his own bootstraps" got so few boners over this guy.
Haha it's funny to see him go on.... No apologies for being rich. I loved when he said he had a Gucci store with more net worth than Mitt Romney.

Best part of president trump would be the fact we had a hot russian model as First Lady...... Much better than too thick michelle to say the least.
Dr. Carson has a real gift to speak a lot of words while saying nothing useful.
(06-19-2015, 07:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha it's funny to see him go on....  No apologies for being rich.   I loved when he said he had a Gucci store with more net worth than Mitt Romney.  

Best part of president trump would be the fact we had a hot russian model as First Lady...... Much better than too thick michelle to say the least.

Do you ever think about what you type?  Or does it just bubble out like a fresh spring of shallowness? Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-19-2015, 11:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do you ever think about what you type?  Or does it just bubble out like a fresh spring of shallowness? Rolleyes

Relax Francis.... It's just a little fun. Try not to be so sensitive. Never would have guessed your so anti russian women. Ninja
(06-20-2015, 03:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Relax Francis.... It's just a little fun.   Try not to be so sensitive.    Never would have guessed your so anti russian women.    Ninja

Sorry Lucy...given your track record I assumed the next step was to call Mrs. Obama a savage.  Mellow
(06-20-2015, 09:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: Sorry Lucy...given your track record I assumed the next step was to call Mrs. Obama a savage.  Mellow

That wouldn't make sense. She had lived with the rule of law her whole life.

You all get caught up in a word. Stop being so sensitive over the use of savage. My track record is saying things blunt and direct without allowing emotion get into my responses.

Now speaking of Michelle Obama..... mrs trump would be a massive upgrade on 1st lady. Wouldn't have to look at thunder thighs and thickness any longer.

Plus having someone with a russian heritage would be a benefit for a lot of women in this country.
(06-20-2015, 10:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That wouldn't make sense.  She had lived with the rule of law her whole life.  

You all get caught up in a word.   Stop being so sensitive over the use of savage.   My track record is saying things blunt and direct without allowing emotion get into my responses.  

Now speaking of Michelle Obama..... mrs trump would be a massive upgrade on 1st lady.   Wouldn't have to look at thunder thighs and thickness any longer.  

Plus having someone with a russian heritage would be a benefit for a lot of women in this country.

What does a woman's size have to do with, well, anything?  Other than your bias and "bluntness"?  Mellow
(06-20-2015, 10:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: What does a woman's size have to do with, well, anything?  Other than your bias and "bluntness"?  Mellow

My opinion. Which I am free to give at any time. I'm quite sure I am not the only one here who thinks michelle Obama is not even close to being attractive or even good looking. She looks like a man and it seems she has a horrible attitude as well . Quite the wonderful cocktail for a woman.

For obama's sake I hope she was hot at one time or at least a nice person.
(06-20-2015, 10:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: My opinion.  Which I am free to give at any time.   I'm quite sure I am not the only one here who thinks michelle Obama is not even close to being attractive or even good looking.   She looks like a man and it seems she has a horrible attitude as well .   Quite the wonderful cocktail for a woman.  

For obama's sake I hope she was hot at one time or at least a nice person.

So its just all based on your opinion?

That doesn't answer the question about why a "thick" woman is a worse first lady.  Or why appearance has anything to do with ability.

For your sake I hope you never become unattractive or you will find yourself suddenly with the ability to do things...other than be shallow.  You seem to have that one down pat.
(06-20-2015, 11:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: So its just all based on your opinion?

That doesn't answer the question about why a "thick" woman is a worse first lady.  Or why appearance has anything to do with ability.

For your sake I hope you never become unattractive or you will find yourself suddenly with the ability to do things...other than be shallow.  You seem to have that one down pat.

I am not insulting her. She knows this... And the first lady is a do nothing job. She has her "organic garden" that she never works ..... She has tried to take away kids food choices at school. When it's obvious she eats whatever she likes .....

1st lady is glorified arm candy. plus I think it would be nice to have one with russian heritage.

But admittedly I am biased because my daughters share that heritage.
(06-20-2015, 11:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am not insulting her.  She knows this...   And the first lady is a do nothing job.   She has her "organic garden" that she never works ..... She has tried to take away kids food choices at school.  When it's obvious she eats whatever she likes .....    

1st lady is glorified arm candy.    plus I think it would be nice to have one with russian heritage.

But admittedly I am biased because my daughters share that heritage.

Just to be clear:

You called her "thick", said she "looks like a man" and "is not even close to being attractive or even good looking"...but you are NOT insulting her because you believe she "knows" all those things?

That's so sad its almost funny.

You must be a joy to be around in real life with that kind of shallowness flowing out of you.

You're biased alright...but not the way you think you are.
(06-20-2015, 11:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just to be clear:

You called her "thick", said she "looks like a man" and "is not even close to being attractive or even good looking"...but you are NOT insulting her because you believe she "knows" all those things?

That's so sad its almost funny.

You must be a joy to be around in real life with that kind of shallowness flowing out of you.

You're biased alright...but not the way you think you are.

When you put yourself in the spotlight you expose yourself to criticism of your looks.

She may be too thick for most..... But Barack isn't most .... Plus some guys like a manly looking woman. That's a plus for her..... There is always someone for everyone.