Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump..Seriously?
(07-06-2015, 05:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: I think the only time I really heard about the Bush twins was when one or the other got fall down drunk and made a fool of themselves.  But they were older during the presidency weren't they?  Compared to Clinton and the Obamas.

Otherwise they have pretty much been out of the spotlight.

yes they were a bit older, one of them had her wedding at the White House, and I see one of them pop up in the news every now and then. Chelsea as a child was almost completely invisible compared to the Obama's.

However, I still hear about Palin's kids quite often as well. In fact, isn't there a new thread on here that's only about 2 weeks old talking about how Bristol is pregnant again?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-06-2015, 07:10 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: yes they were a bit older, one of them had her wedding at the White House, and I see one of them pop up in the news every now and then. Chelsea as a child was almost completely invisible compared to the Obama's.

However, I still hear about Palin's kids quite often as well. In fact, isn't there a new thread on here that's only about 2 weeks old talking about how Bristol is pregnant again?

Palin is not an elected official.  She's a "media" celebrity...of her own choice.

Her daughter is in her 20's and made the announcement socially...and was called out for her hypocrisy on abstinence.  That's not the same as calling Chelsea the Clinton dog. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.