Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump on protester: 'I'd like to punch him in the face'
Damn laws!!!1!!11!!!!!!!!1!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/23/donald-trump-nevada-punch-in-the-face/80793586/

Quote:LAS VEGAS — Donald Trump longed for the good old days Monday night — the days when you didn't have to be so "gentle" when removing protesters from the premises.

"I'd like to punch him in the face, I tell you," Trump said as police carted a protester out of a rally late Monday night.

The young man smiled and laughed on his way out, which seemed to incense the Republican front-runner

Trump accused the protester of "throwing punches" and being "nasty as hell," though the man did not appear to resist his ejection from the rally.

Bemoaning the fact that security guards have to be "gentle" when ejecting people, Trump said "I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They’d be carried out on a stretcher, folks.”
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Ha, I can imagine Trump getting beaten to a pulp and someone coming to help him and him being like "No no, let them put me in traction...it reminds me of the good ol' days!"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-23-2016, 02:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Damn laws!!!1!!11!!!!!!!!1!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/23/donald-trump-nevada-punch-in-the-face/80793586/

I wonder if he is referring to the 1968 Democratic National Convention?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

I wonder if Trump would miss the super good ol' days where debtors were put to death instead of being allowed to declare bankruptcy and make another billion bucks after being bailed out. Ahhh, there is no way this guy actually believes the crap he spews but his followers eat it up. Kudos, sir.
I can't be the only person in America who is sick to death of politicians and their double talk, never really say anything of substance, lie through their teeth, couldn't really care less about you or me PC bullshit.

Trump won't win but he is shining a light on politicians that is long overdue. Anyone who believes any of the crap spewed by politician just isn't paying attention. They've been raping us all for a very long time, double talking, back tracking, making it up on the fly, all of them in it for nothing more than personal gain, driven by character flaws bubbling just below the surface, doing the bidding of the people who own them.

The one thing you can say about Donald Trump is that no one owns him. Every presidential election needs a borderline crackpot in it stirring the pot and pissing off the people who believe in politics as a form of government.

I say rock on, Donald, hold nothing back. Speak for the people. None of those other turds are because they couldn't care less if "the people" live or die as long as they suck them in for votes. What a crappy field there is in this election. An utter embarrassment, really.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(02-23-2016, 03:10 PM)McC Wrote: I can't be the only person in America who is sick to death of politicians and their double talk, never really say anything of substance, lie through their teeth, couldn't really care less about you or me PC bullshit.

Trump won't win but he is shining a light on politicians that is long overdue.  Anyone who believes any of the crap spewed by politician just isn't paying attention.  They've been raping us all for a very long time, double talking, back tracking, making it up on the fly, all of them in it for nothing more than personal gain, driven by character flaws bubbling just below the surface, doing the bidding of the people who own them.

The one thing you can say about Donald Trump is that no one owns him.  Every presidential election needs a borderline crackpot in it stirring the pot and pissing off the people who believe in politics as a form of government.

I say rock on, Donald, hold nothing back.  Speak for the people.  None of those other turds are because they couldn't care less if "the people" live or die as long as they suck them in for votes.  What a crappy field there is in this election.  An utter embarrassment, really.

I have to say I'm almost waiting for Trump to get the nomination and then say "Yeah, I never wanted to do this and I don't have to.  Bye."
(02-23-2016, 03:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have to say I'm almost waiting for Trump to get the nomination and then say "Yeah, I never wanted to do this and I don't have to.  Bye."

His previous chumminess with Billery kind of makes me think the same.  
(02-23-2016, 03:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have to say I'm almost waiting for Trump to get the nomination and then say "Yeah, I never wanted to do this and I don't have to.  Bye."

I've never liked Trump much at all.  But I am so disillusioned with politicians and this group of idiots and assholes only makes it worse.  Bunch of self serving jackasses.  I don't want any of them to be president.   That includes Trump.  But I would rather listen to him than any of the other fools.

I don't think he's a man of character and I don't know that he'd be a good President but I do know he wouldn't be in it for the perc's and he wouldn't be there to feather his nest, like the Clintons. the Bushes, the Obamas, and on and on.

But he seems unstable and rash and how on earth would he ever get anything done?  He has the ego of a politician, without a doubt.   I can't see him playing the game, though.  And that, in Washington, is suicide.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

(02-23-2016, 03:35 PM)McC Wrote: I don't think he's a man of character and I don't know that he'd be a good President but I do know he wouldn't be in it for the perc's and he wouldn't be there to feather his nest, like the Clintons. the Bushes, the Obamas, and on and on.

Actually that is exactly why he is doing it.

Everything in his life has always been about making money.  To him his entire identity is based on how much he is worth.  It is all he has ever cared about.

People who think Trump is not in this to make money for himself are the same as the rube in the classic fable who helps out a snake because the snake promises not to bite him.
(02-23-2016, 03:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually that is exactly why he is doing it.

Everything in his life has always been about making money.  To him his entire identity is based on how much he is worth.  It is all he has ever cared about.

People who think Trump is not in this to make money for himself are the same as the rube in the classic fable who helps out a snake because the snake promises not to bite him.

REP

And to think no one 'owns' him because he's self funding his campaign is ridiculous.  
(02-23-2016, 03:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually that is exactly why he is doing it.

You don't think presidential nest feathering is chump change to him?  I do.  He's in it for the attention.  It's ego, not money.  Being President would probably cost him money.

His entire identity is based on being boss.

(02-23-2016, 03:50 PM)McC Wrote: You don't think presidential nest feathering is chump change to him?  I do.  He's in it for the attention.  It's ego, not money.  Being President would probably cost him money.  

His entire identity is based on being boss.

He wants the attention AND the financial benefits.  It is not one or the other.  

Trump will not suddenly become altruistic after devoting his entire life to making money for himself.  He will take the money and he does not care who he offends by doing it.  He will sell his influence to the highest bidder.
(02-23-2016, 03:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He wants the attention AND the financial benefits.  It is not one or the other.  

Trump will not suddenly become altruistic after devoting his entire life to making money for himself.  He will take the money and he does not care who he offends by doing it.  He will sell his influence to the highest bidder.

Of course he'll take the money.

But he's not in it for the money.  He's one of those smartest guy in the room guys, always gotta be top dog.  POTUS is about as top a dog as one can get.

I do think he would surround himself with his friends if he won.  Selling his influence?  Nah.  He'll be out to prove he can't be bought.

I don't support his candidacy but I do like the crazy shit he says.  There is truth in a lot of it.  And even if there isn't, he's the opposite extreme from the politicians and their double talk, so somewhere around the miccle of the two is where the truth is. 

Every election should have one of him.  If it keeps happening, maybe eventually a less crazy one will come along and win one and then maybe the approach will have to change, if even a little.

What will happen if he keeps leading the pack is that eventually, he will believe he can win it all and tone it down, unfortunately.

(02-23-2016, 06:12 PM)McC Wrote:  Selling his influence?  Nah.  He'll be out to prove he can't be bought.

Except he doesn't care what everyone thinks as long as he makes money.

Trump has never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever done anything thta was not about making money, and there is ZERO evidence that he has changed.

He will laugh at the people who elected him and call them stupid as he sells his influence to the highest bidder.  He has never cared what people think and he won't start if he is President.

He is already calling them stupid.  He has admitted that the people who follow him would not care if he shot someone.  And his own followers admit that they don't care if he lies.  So I am sure Trump believes they would still support him even if he robbed them blind.
(02-23-2016, 06:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Except he doesn't care what everyone thinks as long as he makes money.

Trump has never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever done anything thta was not about making money, and there is ZERO evidence that he has changed.

He will laugh at the people who elected him and call them stupid as he sells his influence to the highest bidder.  He has never cared what people think and he won't start if he is President.

He is already calling them stupid.  He has admitted that the people who follow him would not care if he shot someone.  And his own followers admit that they don't care if he lies.  So I am sure Trump believes they would still support him even if he robbed them blind.

It ain't like that at all.  It's all about him proving how smart he is.  If it was about the money, he wouldn't be spending so much of his own money to prove a point.  He wants to brag about how he couldn't be bought.  He wants to be right.  

(02-23-2016, 03:35 PM)McC Wrote: I've never liked Trump much at all.  But I am so disillusioned with politicians and this group of idiots and assholes only makes it worse.  Bunch of self serving jackasses.  I don't want any of them to be president.   That includes Trump.  But I would rather listen to him than any of the other fools.

I don't think he's a man of character and I don't know that he'd be a good President but I do know he wouldn't be in it for the perc's and he wouldn't be there to feather his nest, like the Clintons. the Bushes, the Obamas, and on and on.

But he seems unstable and rash and how on earth would he ever get anything done?  He has the ego of a politician, without a doubt.   I can't see him playing the game, though.  And that, in Washington, is suicide.

Trump has pretty much said when he is president he's going to stop acting like a complete maniac, which seems to be a slap in the face to his supporters who think he is awesome for acting like a nut with no accountability.  The idea of Trump keeping up this pace of insanity for 4-8 years when he is actually to be held accountable for something, is absurd.

The way I see it IF Trump wins he's going to really disappoint people who are expecting him to walk around the earth and force every bad-guy country to bow down to us. Or he WILL do that and America might actually have to deal with reacting to our elected leader being sent home in several pieces in a box.
(02-23-2016, 10:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump has pretty much said when he is president he's going to stop acting like a complete maniac, which seems to be a slap in the face to his supporters who think he is awesome for acting like a nut with no accountability.

No, then they would stop supporting him. Many of his supporters have disagreed with him on things he said, the latest about Bush being responsible for 911.
It's not so much about content, its about attitude. People cant seem to understand this.

The way I see it IF Trump wins he's going to really disappoint people who are expecting him to walk around the earth and force every bad-guy country to bow down to us.  Or he WILL do that and America might actually have to deal with reacting to our elected leader being sent home in several pieces in a box.

Trump isn't going to be a bowing kiss ass either.

[Image: zgT9wrd.png]

[Image: 5Mwq3qz.png]

[Image: 6CV8T7m.png]

[Image: 2httCbX.jpg]

[Image: vD8tCVj.jpg]
I think I'm ok with Trump saying he wanted to punch the guy in the face.

I'm on the verge of throwing my vote at Trump.

Why ??

No matter what, this election (like many) is a total shit sandwich.
Being this is Murica, why not make it the biggest/greatest shit sandwich anyone has ever seen ?
ThumbsUp

Oh....btw.... Bernie would make a fine sandwich, too.
Ninja
(02-23-2016, 03:10 PM)McC Wrote: They've been raping us all for a very long time, double talking, back tracking, making it up on the fly, all of them in it for nothing more than personal gain, driven by character flaws bubbling just below the surface, doing the bidding of the people who own them.

This is ultimately the fault of the electorate.  Politicians are "bought" because they need money to win an election, because robo calls and 30-second tv spots is how most voters make-up their minds.  The whole model falls apart if a lazy and ignorant electorate engages to actually make an informed decision.
(02-24-2016, 01:23 AM)Vlad Wrote: Trump isn't going to be a bowing kiss ass either.

If attitude is more important than WHAT is being said, how do I tell you how wrong you are about virtually everything in a manner you will finally accept?