Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donald Trump's next book:How To Destroy The Republican Party In Only Four Years
(01-06-2021, 04:47 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Remember when we had two equally bad choices?

Yeah but man...she had some issues with her emails.  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
So, now we know what it takes to turn the militarized police into a bunch of weak good for nothings that couldn't harm a fly.

White supremacists.

The answer was right in front of us this whole time and we never thought to utilize it...
Reply/Quote
I'm not surprised at all.

This is called The Night of the Long Knives.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 04:55 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I'm not surprised at all.

This is called The Night of the Long Knives.

I'm thinking more Beer Hall Putsch.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I would like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not.

No way those people make it to the capitol like that if the authorities didn't let it happen. This is by design folks. That crowd is big, but easily stoppable, someone let them get that far. If the Senators and House members are truly in a life threatening situation why aren't these protestors being shot? ...and I don't mean with rubber bullets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 04:59 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I would like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not.

No way those people make it to the capitol like that if the authorities didn't let it happen. This is by design folks. That crowd is big, but easily stoppable someone let them get that far. If the Senators and House members are truly in a life threatening situation why aren't these protestors being shot? ...and I don't mean with rubber bullets.

Hospitals are over run with covid patients. It would be best to shoot to kill, put them out of their misery.

Not ashamed.
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
BREAKING: A source tells me The Defense Department has just denied a request by DC officials to deploy the National Guard to the US Capitol.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 05:02 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: BREAKING: A source tells me The Defense Department has just denied a request by DC officials to deploy the National Guard to the US Capitol.

Hmmmmmmm... wonder if this was planned ?
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 04:59 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I'm thinking more Beer Hall Putsch.

I've seen some other folks make that comparison, as well.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
OVER

DONALD

TRUMP
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 05:52 PM)Big Boss Wrote: OVER

DONALD

TRUMP

What's the percentage of rioters with an IQ over the American average of 98?
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
An explosive device was found and safely detonated...Coup
Reply/Quote
They built a Gallow on the west lawn... please someone again explain how this isn’t sedition?
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 10:01 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: When you build your entire philosophy out of ruining your opponents (owning the libs), but leave out any policy or laws that would own said libs, your party will collapse eventually.

It just took a guy saying it out loud repeatedly and to the fanfare of maniacs before the "normal" people who voted for Republicans realized "oh wow...this party doesn't believe in conservatism. They are just an opposition party constructed to slow government down to a crawl for no reason other than to piss the opposition party off...Maybe I'll sit this election out until they get their shit together."

I do think those "normal" Republicans are primed and ready to rejoin the party if the McConnell side beats the Trump side into submission though. 

Only time will tell.
Based on election turnout all across the nation,  I don't believe anybody in significant numbers has been "sitting  out." Perhaps,  some of these voters have crossed over to vote Democrat,  and may revert back to their Republican roots once their party returns to its roots.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 05:02 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Hospitals are over run with covid patients. It would be best to shoot to kill, put them out of their misery.

Not ashamed.

No.  You don't make martyrs of them if you can avoid it.  Shooting American citizens is a nightmare scenario for law enforcement, particularly in a situation as high-profile as this one.  Hopefully they arrest and detain as many as possible, charge them with sedition or treason, and let the legal system take it's course.  One of the US Attorneys from Ohio has already said anyone in his district caught in the breach will definitely face federal charges in Ohio.  
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 08:53 PM)samhain Wrote: No.  You don't make martyrs of them if you can avoid it.  Shooting American citizens is a nightmare scenario for law enforcement, particularly in a situation as high-profile as this one.  Hopefully they arrest and detain as many as possible, charge them with sedition or treason, and let the legal system take it's course.  One of the US Attorneys from Ohio has already said anyone in his district caught in the breach will definitely face federal charges in Ohio.  

I do like that.

I'm just embarrassed, offended and angry seeing this shit. This like watching the casts of Hee Haw, The Dukes Of Hazard and The Beverly Hillbillies overrunning a military base. It's going to be awhile before I can stomach talking to my German relatives.
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
White House counsel is telling staffers to avoid and not talk to Trump as to not aide his coup attempt or else risk being charged with treason...that is a real thing I just typed.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 07:15 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Based on election turnout all across the nation,  I don't believe anybody in significant numbers has been "sitting  out." Perhaps,  some of these voters have crossed over to vote Democrat,  and may revert back to their Republican roots once their party returns to its roots.

Fair enough. I guess a more appropriate way of putting it wouldn't be sitting out but maybe splitting their ballot in favor of Biden.
Reply/Quote
All this talk about Trumpisim ending with Trump, Ivanka is going to the inauguration as she’s concerned it could hurt her future political career if she doesn’t.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 11:06 PM)Au165 Wrote: All this talk about Trumpisim ending with Trump, Ivanka is going to the inauguration as she’s concerned it could hurt her future political career if she doesn’t.

The Trump name is toast at this point.  I said it earlier, to only Trump with any chance at a political career now is Barron, as he'll be old enough to run past the time where most people still remember this.
Reply/Quote