Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont even think about it
(08-30-2017, 01:39 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: He's better than all those CBs. 

I don't agree with that. 

But specifically, how can you say he's better than WJIII who has yet to play a meaningful down of NFL football? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 09:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don't agree with that. 

But specifically, how can you say he's better than WJIII who has yet to play a meaningful down of NFL football? 

Haden is an All-Pro CB when healthy. The Steelers one weakness on the team was at CB.

Are you going to assume Jackson is going to be an All-Pro?
Reply/Quote
I was hoping Zim could pull one of his resurrections with him, but it looks like he is going to be a steeler.

Hey, that begs the question: Where do you go when you can't crack the starting lineup of the Browns? pittsburg! Bwahahahahaha!
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 09:11 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Haden is an All-Pro CB when healthy. The Steelers one weakness on the team was at CB.

This year? Probably not. But Haden won't be either. Why would Cleveland release him if he was still that good?

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 09:11 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Haden is an All-Pro CB when healthy. The Steelers one weakness on the team was at CB.

While i agree that Haden is decent even after the injuries now that i know about his injuries...

WJ3 has looked pretty damn decent himself in the little time i have watched and wouldn't bet against it.

Really like WJ3, it is Adam i don't care for.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 09:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This year? Probably not. But Haden won't be either. Why would Cleveland release him if he was still that good?

He isn't that good anymore.

Some are saying he is shit and some are saying he is better than all our CB's...

Both are false.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 01:42 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: And he still had better stats than Dre...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HadeJo99.htm
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KirkDr00.htm

Guess you missed this 
  • Haden was tied for sixth in the NFL for most touchdowns given up (six) last season;
  • He allowed the 12th-most yards per coverage snap at 1.48; and
  • His 10 missed tackles in 2016 were the highest in his career.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 10:37 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Guess you missed this 

• Haden was tied for sixth in the NFL for most touchdowns given up (six) last season;

And now he is a year older. 

Kinda glad he is a steeler, the last CB they took from the Browns was a giant turd that never panned out. This one should be too.

Would like to know how a team always strapped for cash found room to give 7 million this year to a CB though.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 10:37 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Guess you missed this 

Guess you missed over these last two regular seasons, he (Dre) has 23 penalties, which is tied for the most among cornerbacks, and 30 missed tackles, also tied for the most. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 09:01 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don't agree with that. 

Because he's got the track record? I speak of what I know now, not what could be. I certainly think WJIII will be better (maybe even this year?), but that's not the case right now because he hasn't actually proved it yet.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 08:25 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Pittsburgh already signed him to a 3 year $27M deal. Bengals had a chance to trade for Haden and passed.

Not sad at all. Id be shocked if he stays healthy for them.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It's just a conspiracy by the league to make the Steelers better and keep the Bengals down.

Acting like Haden isn't a great add for the Steelers is comical. Our fans will spin anything
Reply/Quote
Joe Haden today is all name, not much skill. He was let go from a team that is going to start some pretty bad corners this year. During the preseason he was the lowest rated CB on the browns roster that played at least 30 snaps.

[Image: Haden.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 11:19 AM)Au165 Wrote: Joe Haden today is all name, not much skill. He was let go from a team that is going to start some pretty bad corners this year. During the preseason he was the lowest rated CB on the browns roster that played at least 30 snaps.

[Image: Haden.png]

Wonder what the steelers see in him. What fools, lol. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 12:31 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Wonder what the steelers see in him. What fools, lol. 

You're right, no team has ever signed a guy with a big name who is no longer good. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 11:13 AM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: It's just a conspiracy by the league to make the Steelers better and keep the Bengals down.

Acting like Haden isn't a great add for the Steelers is comical.   Our fans will spin anything
You must be waving your terrible towel in celebration right now.  You saying "our fans" cracks me up.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Well the Browns have turned to an analytics based analysis of players...so there was some reason they got rid of Haden.
Reply/Quote
The best part is that he will be decent and when the Steelers get the last squeeze of good out of him, then we will sign him.

RITE IT DOWN, YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT@!!!!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
Oh...playing for a team that wins 1-4 games a year can break a player down. He'll be revitalized with the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 01:04 PM)McC Wrote: You must be waving your terrible towel in celebration right now.  You saying "our fans" cracks me up.

You saying your not a fan of OrangeLaCroix?? Hilarious
Reply/Quote