Poll: Doubling down on linebackers in rounds 1 & 2 - POLL
I would be totally disgusted by this strategy
Not feeling it but it would not totally disgust me
Could be worse, could be better so I have mixed feelings about it
Not excited but we could roll with it & give it a whirl
I would be totally excited about this strategy
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Doubling down on making a weakness into a strength - LB upgrade POLL
(04-12-2019, 04:20 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I personally do not want either of these linebackers,do not buy into all the hype,there are other linebackers in this draft that are better than these two and we can get one in the 3rd or 4th.We NEED Andre Dillard,O-line and Ed Oliver for our defense,top top players and day one starters.We need to get this right.You first two picks MUST be day one starters.You build a great team starting with your lines and that is how all great teams win.This is a no brainer folks and we have a couple guys in the wings that goofy marvin would not play that is waiting for their chance. We can draft a top linebacker in rounds 3-4.Believe this.No linebackers in the first,go get Taylor or Dillard or any of the top O-linemen,they will be gone by end of the second.This draft is DEEP in defense and not so much with O-linemen.Gotta grab a top one early. ThumbsUp :andy:

Outside of an outlier here and there, doesn't logic say that if the later round LB's were better that they would be taken in earlier rounds?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote