Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Day!!
(04-25-2024, 05:53 PM)Yogo Wrote: In the wake of this Trey ambush, I hope this happens with trades.  Gonna have to hope for the best with the OTs we have now.

Laiatu Latu
EDGE UCLA

Johnny Newton
DT Illinois

Ja'Tavion Sanders
TE Texas

T'Vondre Sweat
DT Texas

Will Shipley
RB Clemson

Theo Johnson
TE Penn State

Marist Liufau
LB Notre Dame

Charles Turner III
OC LSU

Sione Vaki
S Utah

Dillon Johnson
RB Washington

2025 TB 2nd

Latu is more of a 3-4 End, I would think Chop Robinson would be the more likely pick if we go End in a trade back from 18.

Other than that I would like to see something like you have here but we need to draft OL, don't care what anyone says and we shouldn't let the
Trey stuff mess with our board. The Bengals have the power, not Trey.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 06:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Latu is more of a 3-4 End, I would think Chop Robinson would be the more likely pick if we go End in a trade back from 18.

Other than that I would like to see something like you have here but we need to draft OL, don't care what anyone says and we shouldn't let the
Trey stuff mess with our board. The Bengals have the power, not Trey.

Yeah I don’t think they are going with a 1st round edge for 2 drafts in a row. In the FOs eyes I am sure the Hendrickson trade request did nothing to adjust their board. 2 years left and they ain’t trading him so no need to take another DE.

I am looking for them to take a big guy in the first tonight. Hopefully Murphy or one of the offensive tackles.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 06:39 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yeah I don’t think they are going with a 1st round edge for 2 drafts in a row.  In the FOs eyes I am sure the Hendrickson trade request did nothing to adjust their board. 2 years left and they ain’t trading him so no need to take another DE.  

I am looking for them to take a big guy in the first tonight. Hopefully Murphy or one of the offensive tackles.

Completely agree Clark. Amarius Mims, Byron Murphy or JC Latham is what I am expecting and would be ecstatic with either one.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 01:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Love Ted Lasso

i was a bit late to the Ted Lasso party but well worth it when i finally showed up...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 08:32 AM)pally Wrote: Will the Discord chat be opened for tonite?

Yep.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 07:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep.

cool

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote