Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft rumors.
(03-20-2020, 12:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: If this doesn’t belong here, Mods please move thread to the appropriate forum.

Rumors are swirling and this is the latest draft rumor I’ve heard regarding the Bengals. Would you take this trade with the Phins?

Bengals get
Josh Rosen
2020 Rd 1 5th pick
2020 Rd 1 26th pick
2020 4th rd pick

Dolphins get
2020 Rd 1 1st pick
2021 late round pick

I have to ask if Rosen is your cousin or something.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So this is a question I asked people on twitter. Say you get all of Miami's 1st and 2nd round picks, plus 2021 first and Josh Rosen. Then sign Winston to a 1 year contract and draft Simmons, Queen, Mims, Ezra Cleveland(pick 33), Dugger, and Cushenberry or Bartch. Would a haul like that be better than 1 player?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:41 PM)Okeana Wrote: So this is a question I asked people on twitter. Say you get all of Miami's 1st and 2nd round picks, plus 2021 first and Josh Rosen. Then sign Winston to a 1 year contract and draft Simmons, Queen, Mims, Ezra Cleveland(pick 33), Dugger, and Cushenberry or Bartch. Would a haul like that be better than 1 player?

Bengals are already a laughing stock of the league we don’t need to add Winston into the equation.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:41 PM)Okeana Wrote: So this is a question I asked people on twitter.  Say you get all of Miami's 1st and 2nd round picks, plus 2021 first and Josh Rosen.  Then sign Winston to a 1 year contract and draft Simmons, Queen, Mims, Ezra Cleveland(pick 33), Dugger, and Cushenberry or Bartch.  Would a haul like that be better than 1 player?

The issue is we still wouldn't have a QB and we won't be able to resign half of those guys if they do pan out.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:27 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: Rumors by whom?  Reporters with nothing else better to do.  No way anyone who knows would be speaking to a dumb azz journalist.
I saw one similar on NFL.com.  Just killing time and meeting their word quota to keep their job in these trying times.

Ignore that stuff since the draft is almost 6 weeks away.

Yep.  They have the I may be a dumbass but I am a bulldog mentality.  Watch any press conference anywhere at any time.  Whenever it was that accountability left the industry, common sense went with it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:41 PM)Okeana Wrote: So this is a question I asked people on twitter.  Say you get all of Miami's 1st and 2nd round picks, plus 2021 first and Josh Rosen.  Then sign Winston to a 1 year contract and draft Simmons, Queen, Mims, Ezra Cleveland(pick 33), Dugger, and Cushenberry or Bartch.  Would a haul like that be better than 1 player?

How much of a drubbing did you get on Twitter?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote

I am not a fan of Erza Cleveland. He is athletic enough but I don't see that mauler attitude I like in the trenches.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 02:22 PM)McC Wrote: How much of a drubbing did you get on Twitter?

not bad.  its a question not a statement

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 02:31 PM)Okeana Wrote: not bad.  its a question not a statement

I only asked because I know how savage Tweeters can be.

Reply/Quote