Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drain the Swamp
Nevermind.

Reply/Quote
Drain The Swamp !!!!

I'm just laughing so much at those who believed that clown.

This law is for Jarred and Ivanka.

Thank you Daddy.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
In fairness, there was probably some concern that given the number of people he went through, there wouldn't be anyone eligible to be appointed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 10:02 AM)Au165 Wrote: Nevermind.

So one of the few things he did that people liked he got rid of?

Color me stunned.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 10:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: So one of the few things he did that people liked he got rid of?

Color me stunned.

Eh, it probably would have been reversed by Biden, anyway. The revolving door is constant in Washington.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
The guy down the street who still has his drain the swamp sign in his yard would be so disappointed if he actually knew anything about politics.
Reply/Quote
Biden can reverse the reversal in a couple hours.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 12:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Biden can reverse the reversal in a couple hours.

Sure, but the sheer optics of doing this is just further proof it was never about "draining the swamp".
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 11:33 AM)Nately120 Wrote: The guy down the street who still has his drain the swamp sign in his yard would be so disappointed if he actually knew anything about politics.

[Image: 320DLBK.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 11:28 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Eh, it probably would have been reversed by Biden, anyway. The revolving door is constant in Washington.

Still, just another lie people bought.

Trump "probably" could have not revoked it too...except he's a slimy conman.  He probably expects Jared, Jr and Eric to get a quick lobbying job too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 02:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: He probably expects Jared, Jr and Eric to get a quick lobbying job too.

This.
So much, this.
Reply/Quote