Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drue Chrisman
This guy is a real liability. His lack of hangtime is glaring and it cost us dearly tonight. The second Burrow was sacked
3rd down I was just dreading what might happen next on the punt and sure enough he hits a liner setting up for an easy return. The ball gets to the returner so fast we don't have anybody within 5 yards to make a tackle. Is this something that can be worked on specifically for a punter? If it can't then the search needs to be on for our next punter.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I think he was the answer to Huber, but I think we need a new answer for next year.
Reply/Quote
Maybe Matt Ariza's case gets some clarity and he becomes available.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:54 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Maybe Matt Ariza's case gets some clarity and he becomes available.

That would be ideal aside from maybe a couple days worth of bad publicity when he is signed.
Reply/Quote
I guess I was wrong that he couldn’t have punted that last one out of bounds but at least angle it better so that the returner has to move sideways a little? I don’t know but he hasn’t impressed me much so on to the next guy
Reply/Quote
He’s not it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Huber wouldve come thru
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:54 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Maybe Matt Ariza's case gets some clarity and he becomes available.

Zac won’t bring that to the locker room.

Reply/Quote
This is an excellent post

Definitely need an upgrade at punter.

Hitting a lot of short line drives with no hang time
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:04 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s not it.

Agreed.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Who is the young guy we developed on the PS all year?
Reply/Quote
Not seeing it either?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:27 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Who is the young guy we developed on the PS all year?

Are you being facetious?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Chrisman had his chance and has issues. I agree it is time to search for a new punter next year. Maybe even draft one. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
yes. hes terrible
Reply/Quote
Short line drive punts are totally unacceptable in a game like this. Not sure the kid was up to the task.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:29 AM)Leon Wrote: yes. hes terrible

Are you referring to Drue Christmas?

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:36 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Are you referring to Drue Christmas?

I heard he dresses funny, and spoke out on gun control… Ninja

Reply/Quote
Yea, he isn't great. But we knew that before this game. His lack of hang time has been well documented. It just hadn't bitten us in the ass yet.

Now it has.

Maybe we use a late round pick on a punter this year. If we had Stonehouse, I think we probably win this game.

Or at the very least we get to overtime.
Reply/Quote
Btw while we’re bashing bad special teams play - how many damn penalties did Dax Hill have this postseason? Starting to think the kid has million dollar talent, and a 10 cent brain.

Reply/Quote