Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drumph backs Romney
This is too funny. After the humiliating loss of backing the sexual predator Roy Moore, Drumph came out today backing Mitt Romney 100% for his senate run in Utah and said what a great person he is. What is Hilarious is Mitt is going to win that senate seat in a landslide with or without Drumphs endorsement. Drumph wants to associate himself to a winner for a change. Hilarious

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/19/trump-endorses-recent-gop-foe-mitt-romney-for-utah-senate.html
Saddest part is that Romney thanked Trump for his support after calling Trump a phony, a fraud, and unfit to be President.

Politics is disgusting.
(02-20-2018, 07:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Saddest part is that Romney thanked Trump for his support after calling Trump a phony, a fraud, and unfit to be President.

Politics is disgusting.

Exactly, and Drumph said Romney was a "choker" and that he "chokes likes a dog." What a bunch of pathetic phonies. Sick
(02-20-2018, 07:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Saddest part is that Romney thanked Trump for his support after calling Trump a phony, a fraud, and unfit to be President.

Politics is disgusting.

Cruz also buried his nose in Trump's ass after Trump called his wife an ugo. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
When it finally dawned on him that the Evangelicals choice Mike Suckabee didn't have a "prayer" on being elected President that is when he cut a deal with Drumph not to say anything negative about him if he gave his mule face daughter a job if he won the election.
(02-21-2018, 07:26 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: When it finally dawned on him that the Evangelicals choice Mike Suckabee didn't have a "prayer" on being elected President that is when he cut a deal with Drumph not to say anything negative about him if he gave his mule face daughter a job if he won the election.

What is with the attacks on the appearance of politicians that we disagree with? Why is this a go to thing? Buncha adult bullies....no wonder this is the route that kids take.

Set an example...don't be part of the problem.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(02-21-2018, 09:46 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: What is with the attacks on the appearance of politicians that we disagree with? Why is this a go to thing? Buncha adult bullies....no wonder this is the route that kids take.

Set an example...don't be part of the problem.

Just following Drumph's lead. ThumbsUp
[Image: 27973647_573330769718380_452232639042617...e=5B163C4D]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-21-2018, 10:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 27973647_573330769718380_452232639042617...e=5B163C4D]

spine-ectomy
People suck
I know that there are a few of you guys who post here that don't care for Drumph. Whether your dislike is because he is a sexual predator, a lier,cheat and fraud and a con man. Try to put all these character flaws aside and respect the office of the presidency. Thank you. ThumbsUp
Breaking News: Politicians are Hypocrites

Trump bashes Romney, then endorses him.
Obama bashes Clinton (2012), then endorses her (2016).

They're all this way, and being shocked/surprised is a waste of time even thinking about it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(02-22-2018, 06:16 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I know that there are a few of you guys who post here that don't care for Drumph. Whether your dislike is because he is a sexual predator, a lier,cheat and fraud and a con man. Try to put all these character flaws aside and respect the office of the presidency. Thank you.  ThumbsUp

Perhaps you should take your own advice?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(02-22-2018, 11:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Breaking News: Politicians are Hypocrites

Trump bashes Romney, then endorses him.
Obama bashes Clinton (2012), then endorses her (2016).

They're all this way, and being shocked/surprised is a waste of time even thinking about it.

Braking news Obama didn't "bash" Clinton, not even close. .  Drumph and Romney  made it personal hurling personal insults against each other. Nice try.
(02-22-2018, 11:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Perhaps you should take your own advice?

I will try my best.
(02-27-2018, 07:58 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Braking news Obama didn't "bash" Clinton, not even close. .  Drumph and Romney  made it personal hurling personal insults against each other. Nice try.

Wasn't Hillary's team the first to question the Obama birth certificate?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-27-2018, 09:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Wasn't Hillary's team the first to question the Obama birth certificate?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/16/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-claim-hillary-clinton-/

Quote:Trump said, "Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy."

There is no evidence to support this. Clinton supporters circulated the rumor in the last days of the 2008 Democratic primary and after Clinton had conceded to Obama. But the record does not show Clinton or her campaign ever promoting the birther theory, let alone starting it.
We rate Trump’s claim False.

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-started-birther-movement/

Quote:That Hillary Clinton supporters circulated such an e-mail isn’t in question, but the claim that that’s the moment the birther theory “first emerged” simply isn’t true. The likeliest point of origin we’ve been able to find was a post on conservative message board FreeRepublic.com dated 1 March 2008 (which, according to a report in The Telegraph, was at least a month before Clinton supporters got on the e-mail bandwagon):

Quote:I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.
Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.
Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.
Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems – except accept the VP.
The same rumor was repeated, with elaborations, four days later on the conservative blog Ruthless Roundup:

If someone chooses to still believe this was the "Clinton campaign's" idea/fault (which is false) they are probably hard pressed to also admit that the POTUS said he had proof that Obama was not born in the US for another 8 years after that.
(02-22-2018, 11:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Perhaps you should take your own advice?

Pretty sure that was sarcasm and mocking of those who excuse his garbage human status because he's President. 

(02-27-2018, 10:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/16/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-claim-hillary-clinton-/

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-started-birther-movement/

If someone chooses to still believe this was the "Clinton campaign's" idea/fault (which is false) they are probably hard pressed to also admit that the POTUS said he had proof that Obama was not born in the US for another 8 years after that.

I was simply trying to illustrate the current POTUS does not own a monopoly on getting in the gutter when running against a political opponent and that once he/she has been victorious or vanquished they always move back to the position that best helps the party. Just look at Bernie
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-27-2018, 11:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I was simply trying to illustrate the current POTUS does not own a monopoly on getting in the gutter when running against a political opponent and that once he/she has been victorious or vanquished they always move back to the position that best helps the party. Just look at Bernie

But you illustrated it with a falsehood.
(02-27-2018, 11:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I was simply trying to illustrate the current POTUS does not own a monopoly on getting in the gutter when running against a political opponent and that once he/she has been victorious or vanquished they always move back to the position that best helps the party. Just look at Bernie

what are we defining the gutter as, though?

I don't recall the Democratic primary involving candidates openly mocking the appearances of wives, talking about their penis size, using insulting nick names, or making up conspiracy theories about candidates dads killing Presidents.