Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunlap being released
Should we try and sign him to a more team friendly deal? 2 years for 17 million with 8 million guaranteed?

I say yes, he was always one of my favorites
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 03:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Should we try and sign him to a more team friendly deal? 2 years for 17 million with 8 million guaranteed?

Nope, he burnt his bridge.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 03:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Should we try and sign him to a more team friendly deal? 2 years for 17 million with 8 million guaranteed?

I think once you have to be physically restrained from going after your coaches it might not be an ideal situation...

Reply/Quote
Nope don't want to deal with the drama.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
HAHA reworked his deal and now gets nothing...

Well if that aint funny.
Reply/Quote

No... He didnt leave in free agency he bitched his way off the team... why would he want to come back and play for the same coaches that werent using him before?
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 03:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No... He didnt leave in free agency he bitched his way off the team...  why would he want to come back and play for the same coaches that werent using him before?

I just keep remembering that the very same Carlos Dunlap who was not used by Anuramo was used and used VERY well by Zim. And really I suspect he will sign with Zim again. 
Reply/Quote
I’m good on dunlap
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 03:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No... He didnt leave in free agency he bitched his way off the team...  why would he want to come back and play for the same coaches that werent using him before?

agree and why would team want him back since he bitched, threatened a coach and had been ineffective 
Reply/Quote
I agree with the consensus. Had he left in a different manner, I wouldn't mind but don't want the attitude back here.

Reply/Quote
I can’t believe he would even re sign here. We’d have to be the highest or only offer. I doubt either of those would be true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 04:22 PM)pally Wrote:

Hopefully Joe Thuney will be the one purchasing his house...
Reply/Quote
Carlos bet on himself and lost $4 Mil.

He can take his fragile ego elsewhere
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Is it me or anyone else see same fans who defend(ed) Palmer now want to tar and feather Dunlap? I have been watching NFL for 50 years, I have seen many players go after other players or coaches or the sideline, then play next snap (game) like nothing happened.

Either way, I wish him well. just like I did Dillon and others who dissed the Bengals. At least he did not throw his gear into the stands.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Carlos is finding out his best days are behind him.
He cannot no longer command top dollar.
Teams that are needing pass rushers are looking.for
Finishers and not just a DEs that can deflect a pass once
In awhile. He might find a minimum deal from a team
Like the Texans or Colts.
At best he is a situational pass rusher that has length
But no burst
Reply/Quote
I really doubt he'd want to come back here. And I don't want him back either.
Reply/Quote
Check back with me on Dunlap when we see how this Taylor/Lou show has ended.

If he runs the team into the ground this season again, I won't have any bad feelings for Dunlap.

Well shall see...
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

He wants no part of this current organization... Team friendly deal? That dude will get signed he doesn't need to do favors for the organization that ran him off.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 08:12 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Carlos is finding out his best days are behind him.
He cannot no longer command top dollar.
Teams that are needing pass rushers are looking.for
Finishers and not just a DEs that can deflect a pass once
In awhile. He might find a minimum deal from a team
Like the Texans or Colts.
At best he is a situational pass rusher that has length
But no burst

Lol... He's better than any player on our front 7.

He got released, and a buncha other guys are about to. It's a bit premature to be writing his career epitaph.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote