Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives us some love

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Thats cool of Dwayne. He got me pumped before the game. Rock On
Reply/Quote
I'm glad he said nice things about the Bengals, but the Rock is one of the fakest celebrities out there.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2022, 04:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thats cool of Dwayne. He got me pumped before the game. Rock On

did you see Joe's reaction?

He asked Brandon Allen if The Rock was on the the kick off team and then noted that he thought his shoes were cool

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2022, 04:43 PM)pally Wrote: did you see Joe's reaction?

He asked Brandon Allen if The Rock was on the the kick off team and then noted that he thought his shoes were cool

No, didn't see that lol
Reply/Quote
Glad he's showing us love but his introduction and entire presence didn't do much for me.

Actually, I thought it kind of lowered the hype and what the Super Bowl should be about because it looked like he was just out-of-place and didn't belong there (yes, I know he played at the U, but it's not like he was anything special or anyone even remembers him for that).
Reply/Quote
It was odd that they had him on the field seconds before the game started. I know they were going for a Michael Buffer type of hype but it just ended up being awkward and out of place.
Reply/Quote
My dude tried to cut a wrestling promo in front of a football audience. It was bad, and I'm a fan of the Rock's promos.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2022, 08:19 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: It was odd that they had him on the field seconds before the game started. I know they were going for a Michael Buffer type of hype but it just ended up being awkward and out of place.

I commented on the GDT that it was weird as hell. Just more of trying to sell the NFL in LA to the rest of you country
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought it was awesome and he got a huge pop...
Reply/Quote
Seen on the sidelines:

A slightly star struck Lou Anarumo: “Is that The Rock?”

A non-star struck Zac Taylor: “Yeah.”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It did feel awkward should have just said "let's get ready to Rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbllleeee" and then people would think if we're really watching WWE
Reply/Quote