Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN First Take (Bengals - Steelers)
(09-17-2016, 01:23 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I can't stomach even that much of Stephen A. Smith. Let me rephrase, First Take is a trash tv show because Stephen A. Smith is on it and that new show with Skip Bayless on Fox will be a trash tv show because Skip Bayless is on it. 

Yep, can't stand either one of them. They both love to hear the sound of their own voice, but they rarely say anything worth listening to.
Reply/Quote
This game already making me ill. I still cant watch the highlights of that playoff game. I dont see the bengals winning this one and I wouldnt be surprised to see the steelers win handily to be honest. I dont know when the bengals will finally get over the steeler hump. Even the games that marvin has managed to win, have all been close. How many times have the steelers just dominated the bengals in the last 15 years?
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 01:40 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: This game already making me ill.  I still cant watch the highlights of that playoff game.  I dont see the bengals winning this one and I wouldnt be surprised to see the steelers win handily to be honest.  I dont know when the bengals will finally get over the steeler hump.  Even the games that marvin has managed to win, have all been close.  How many times have the steelers just dominated the bengals in the last 15 years?

Way too many!!  My gut tells me the same thing, but I will be wearing my new #18 Color Rush, hoping for the opposite and hoping to be wrong. Prove it to me Bengals.  Make a liar out of me.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 01:46 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Way too many!!  My gut tells me the same thing, but I will be wearing my new #18 Color Rush, hoping for the opposite and hoping to be wrong. Prove it to me Bengals.  Make a liar out of me.

Hey man, your PM feature is disabled so it wouldnt let me send a reply
Reply/Quote
I think I got it fixed.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 05:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I thought Mark and Will made some interesting points here, once Smith decided to let someone else talk.  Whatever 

Marvin can't control his players and not worried about Tomlin? Tomlin can't even control his coaches.

The one thing I agree with though is that Marvin is 0-7 in the playoffs and that simple stat is significant.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Hoping getting this game out of the way with a win means less talk about the playoff game from last year.
Reply/Quote