Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN First Take or Undisputed?
I have had a chance to watch each of them a few times now. I know which one I prefer and am actually surprised at my choice.

What do y'all think, which is the better show of the two?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 12:04 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I have had a chance to watch each of them a few times now. I know which one I prefer and am actually surprised at my choice.

What do y'all think, which is the better show of the two?

I've never seen Undisputed. The first time I watched First Take it was immediately apparent why DP calls it First Fake. It is not a good show, imho.

But, on a positive note, I think Kate Fagan is hot, and I don't care who knows it.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 12:14 PM)xxlt Wrote: I've never seen Undisputed. The first time I watched First Take it was immediately apparent why DP calls it First Fake. It is not a good show, imho.

But, on a positive note, I think Kate Fagan is hot, and I don't care who knows it.

She's no Sarah Spain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
C. Employment
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 02:12 PM)Benton Wrote: She's no Sarah Spain.

Or Bob Espongia.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
I am not one of those people who bash everything about ESPN, but "First Take" has always been unwatchable for me.  I have never seen "Undisputed" but it is hard to imagine anything worse than "First Take".
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 03:37 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: C. Employment

Hilarious
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
E!SPN
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote