Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump... Screwing the Little Guy
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/10/dozens-lawsuits-accuse-trump-not-paying-his-bills-reports-claim.html

The man can't even honestly run a business. But I am supposed to let him run our country?

Not paying people minimum wage. Not paying them for overtime. Not paying people prices agreed upon in a contract. Just a shady fat cat bullying people with less money than him. Probably with the mindset that if it comes back to bite him he can higher a better lawyer. Oh yea, some of those he didn't pay properly in the past either.
He's also the guy who said he's going to bring jobs back from China... but says he couldn't make his clothing line in the U.S. because it cost too much.

I'm guessing he doesn't buy a lot of Carhart or North Face.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Quote:"And then when it came time to pay the bills," Trump would say "'I’m going to pay you but I’m going to pay you 75% of what we agreed to.'"

That strategy should set the education system up for real success.  
(06-10-2016, 01:51 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: That strategy should set the education system up for real success.  

I don't know how our education system could get any worse.
(06-10-2016, 01:51 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: That strategy should set the education system up for real success.  

It's a pretty common business practice. Wal-Mart is the worst one I deal with about it. They owe X, then send you a check of X minus 30-50%,
A billionaire who doesn't pay his bills is a savvy businessman. Poor people who don't pay their bills need to starve!
(06-10-2016, 03:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: A billionaire who doesn't pay his bills is a savvy businessman. Poor people who don't pay their bills need to starve!

'Merica!
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-10-2016, 02:41 PM)Benton Wrote: It's a pretty common business practice. Wal-Mart is the worst one I deal with about it. They owe X, then send you a check of X minus 30-50%,

Oh, I'm aware of the game.  Gotten to the point where I'll bake anticipated shortings into prices ahead of time.  I'm just saying applying that tactic to the education system would reap terrible results.  Specifically used EDU as their legal prowess would be far less capable of clawing that back than say...  the military industrial complex....