Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth to Dre Kirkpatrick!
Dre,

Don’t celebrate on the field — especially when the Bengals are two scores down and you make the one play per game you make that justifies your contract. That’s not how Paul Brown taught this team and I’m sure your former coach Nick Saban cringes when he sees it too.

That is embarrassing as BLEEP!

Stop dancing around when you make a good play. Just trot back to the defensive huddle like a pro.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 10:05 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Dre,

Don’t celebrate on the field — especially when the Bengals are two scores down and you make the one play per game you make that justifies your contract.  That’s not how Paul Brown taught this team and I’m sure your former coach Nick Saban cringes when he sees it too.

That is embarrassing as BLEEP!

Stop dancing around when you make a good play. Just trot back to the defensive huddle like a pro.

Yeah....especially after you got your ass burnt to a crisp earlier in the game.

**** that piece of shit....bench his ass.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick has been a bad CB this year.

Zeitler was the guy to spend the money on. Jackson/Dennard/Shaw/Jones would have been fine.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 10:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Kirkpatrick has been a bad CB this year.

Zeitler was the guy to spend the money on. Jackson/Dennard/Shaw/Jones would have been fine.

Yup! I was damn near stoned to death for mentioning this before the season.
Reply/Quote
The stiff arm Bell laid on him was one the most embarrassing plays I've seen in a Bengals game in years. He has no reason to be celebrating anything.

Reply/Quote
To quote Flo, from Progressive Insurance, "Sprinkles are for winners".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: To quote Flo, from Progressive Insurance, "Sprinkles are for winners".

Im glad someone found a spot for this reference.  Well done sir!! well done!
Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick sucksbat tackling n coverage. why did we re sign him again.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The stiff arm Bell laid on him was one the most embarrassing plays I've seen in a Bengals game in years. He has no reason to be celebrating anything.

I remember having something like that happen to a kid I played with in high school. He was benched afterwards. Your confidence is shot, and its embarrassing.

He went on to continue struggling the rest of the game.

Why William Jackson didn't cover him all game..absolutely a mystery to me.

Anyone also see that Dre liked a tweet stating how shutdown William Jackson was on Antonio Brown!? Hahahah

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
DreK is a mystery signing to me. I havent liked his drama since day 1. He is overrated and shit!

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 10:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Kirkpatrick has been a bad CB this year.

You know, Zeitler and Whit were on the line here last year, and the line sucked. Just saying...
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 08:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You know, Zeitler and Whit were on the line here last year, and the line sucked. Just saying...

having Ogbuehi n Bodine will do that to any line
Reply/Quote
He's a ***** shithead and I'm about done watching him. Dude gets embarrassed on a regular basis and yet he still has the gall to mouth off over every incomplete pass, as if he caused it just by being on the field.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Honestly, I don't think Dre is a smart human being. Something is up with the guy.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 09:44 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Honestly, I don't think Dre is a smart human being. Something is up with the guy.
Reply/Quote
Dre Kirkpatrick got his money. Time to screw around and play mediocre again.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Dre has one good year out of 5 n the Bengals sign him to a huge contract. fml
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 07:21 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: DreK is a mystery signing to me. I havent liked his drama since day 1. He is overrated and shit!

I personally think the Bengals scrambled to sign Kirkpatrick only because they lost Whitworth. Obviously I have no proof, but I just get the feeling the money they gave Dre was really intended for Whitworth. I also believe this because Whitworth signed with the Rams on March 9 and DK signed with the Bengals two days later.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 09:59 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Dre Kirkpatrick got his money. Time to screw around and play mediocre again.

you mean shitty 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 10:02 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I personally think the Bengals scrambled to sign Kirkpatrick only because they lost Whitworth. Obviously I have no proof, but I just get the feeling the money they gave Dre was really intended for Whitworth. I also believe this because Whitworth signed with the Rams on March 9 and DK signed with the Bengals two days later.

No doubt. The Bengals tried to save a buck with Whitworth and he rightfully told them to get bent.  So to save face, they had to overpay to keep Kirkpatrick. Hobspin kept trying to polish the turd the offseason was by reminding us that a guard like Zeitler isn't worth the money no matter how good he is.  Bengals should have locked him up the year before just like Pittsburgh did with Decastro.  Those moves tanked this season before it ever began.
Reply/Quote