Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy answer to our short yardage probems.
(03-09-2022, 04:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Somebody quote my last post and point out that even Taylor said he "was trying to steal one" instead of just hammer it home because that destroys his and Fred's 11 page arguments. 

Also tell him that he can unblock me and all will be forgiven. I won't hold a grudge. Being correct here is enough for me ThumbsUp
(03-09-2022, 02:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This is very, VERY FUN because I make a post of the coach admitting that he was just trying to "steal one" in a situation where "stealing one" wouldn't work because the defense was expecting run and you still argue that it was the right call!

Ladies and gentleman, Fred claims that he is a better coach that Taylor!

Wait, not sure what you're trying to argue here. Fred's original post was that we should've passed the ball instead of run on 3rd and 1 since they had a much higher conversion rate on passes during the season. 

Afterwards It devolved into if running on 3rd and 1 was more successful from shotgun or under center. I don't think anyone said running was the right call, just that from shotgun the conversion rate was higher than under center. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]