Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eating Crow
When we lost Whit and Zeitler, I declared the season basically over. Lots of people said i would feel differently after the draft. They were right. I now feel we can get back to the playoffs, even with the O line we have.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 03:43 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: When we lost Whit and Zeitler, I declared the season basically over.  Lots of people said i would feel differently after the draft.  They were right.  I now feel we can get back to the playoffs, even with the O line we have.

Understandable, those were tough losses especially Whit but this has been the best draft ever and i loved last years draft.

This D-line is menacing now. Willis, Lawson and Glasgow are mean dudes that play violently on the field.

The O-line will improve especially in the running game i am sure of it with Andre at RG, Fisher finally staying at RT where he
belonged, Og finally playing his natural position, Boling being 100% and add in Mixon at RB?

Our weapons are crazy now. The one place i thought we were stacked before the draft was CB. Now we are stacked at DL,
WR and CB plus Lawson can be a great pass rushing LB for us and we have Minter.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 03:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Understandable, those were tough losses especially Whit but this have been the best draft ever and i loved last years draft.

This D-line is menacing now. Willis, Lawson and Glasgow are mean dudes that play violently on the field.

The O-line will improve especially in the running game i am sure of it with Andre at RG, Fisher finally staying at RT where he
belonged, Og finally playing his natural position, Boling being 100% and add in Mixon at RB?

Our weapons are crazy now. The one place i thought we were stacked before the draft was CB. Now we are stacked at DL,
WR and CB plus Lawson can be a great pass rushing LB for us and we have Minter.

Yeah and like someone pointed out earlier, the deep threat of Ross will help our O line as well.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 04:07 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Yeah and like someone pointed out earlier, the deep threat of Ross will help our O line as well.

You know it. Love the Ross pick so much. I was watching highlights of the guy and my dad walked in so i turned down
the rap music on the vid and he was blown away at a human being being that fast. My dad hates football and was that
impressed. Pretty crazy to get that guy, Mixon and Malone all in the same draft.
Reply/Quote
These guys have potential...but the picks on most teams do.

The big question is: Will the coaches play these guys?

For all we know, Ross could be a 4th WR.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 04:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: These guys have potential...but the picks on most teams do.

Yeah okay.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 04:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: These guys have potential...but the picks on most teams do.

The first 6 picks of this draft were "we want to win now" picks. Ross, mixon, Willis, Lawson, Glasgow and Elliot will all have significant impacts in one way or another on the season. And there is an outside chance Malone will as well.

This draft has been money! Embrace it, dude.

Reply/Quote
I'm really excited. Our offense is looking deadly if the oline can hold up.

New guys like wj3 and billings playing on defense with minter
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 04:42 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I'm really excited.  Our offense is looking deadly if the oline can hold up.

Thats right Ricky. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 04:42 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I'm really excited.  Our offense is looking deadly if the oline can hold up.

[Image: 636147664417848454-111416-Giants-23.jpg]
[Image: 636147718662936334-AP-Bengals-Giants-Football-001.jpg]

[Image: Dr-Evil-Shit.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I just can't wait to see Mixon running the ball for us! The dude is a beast!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Ain't making the playoffs this year. Dalton is going to be a shattered shell of a player by week 14.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 04:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: These guys have potential...but the picks on most teams do.

I can't see that happening.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 04:40 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: The first 6 picks of this draft were "we want to win now" picks. Ross, mixon, Willis, Lawson, Glasgow and Elliot will all have significant impacts in one way or another on the season. And there is an outside chance Malone will as well.

This draft has been money! Embrace it, dude.

I'm still in celebration mode!  More brewskis tonight, just started.  I can see some sincere playing time for most of these guys.  Plus it's like we got an extra choice this year with Billings.  No matter how you spin it, this was a great draft for us.   :andy:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 06:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Ain't making the playoffs this year. Dalton is going to be a shattered shell of a player by week 14.

We will be fine. Our OL is better than you think.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 05:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: 636147664417848454-111416-Giants-23.jpg]
[Image: 636147718662936334-AP-Bengals-Giants-Football-001.jpg]

[Image: Dr-Evil-Shit.gif]

That picture pretty much summed up the Bengals offensive line in 2016. From another angle you can see EVERY Bengal lineman except for Whitworth on his ass and Dalton being crushed by 4 Giants.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 07:09 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm still in celebration mode!  More brewskis tonight, just started.  I can see some sincere playing time for most of these guys.  Plus it's like we got an extra choice this year with Billings.  No matter how you spin it, this was a great draft for us.   :andy:

And don't forget wj3 back from injury this year as well!

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 07:15 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: And don't forget wj3 back from injury this year as well!

Oh yeah, almost forgot about him.  Man, we have a lot to be excited about.  Where's Brad when you need him?  "I'm pumped!"
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 03:43 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: When we lost Whit and Zeitler, I declared the season basically over.  Lots of people said i would feel differently after the draft.  They were right.  I now feel we can get back to the playoffs, even with the O line we have.

You know what thats called? The Bengal Trap!

Happens every year to the fans, they are disgusted and want to have nothing to do with the team. After the draft they think this year they can make the playoffs with such a "great draft" 

Once training camp and preseason starts you will be well on your way to honestly believing this team is special and could go deep.

And then Marvin will shit on your sports fantasy and you will be back in the same place...

but you know what? Theres good news, want to know what that is? The draft will be upcoming and it will start all over again! :giggle:
Reply/Quote
With Mixon in the backfield, you can bet your bottom dollar the DEs will not be so willing to pin their ears back and run right at Andy.

With Hill back there, the only risk was giving up...an additional yard if they were too far upfield? Now, they actually have to consider the running game.
Reply/Quote