Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert
It was fun watching him play great today. Anyone else not miss the weekly 2-3 false starts that Gresham brought to the table?
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:50 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: It was fun watching him play great today. Anyone else not miss the weekly 2-3 false starts that Gresham brought to the table?

Looks like that TC talk about him was true. 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
If he continues to put up performances like that we potentially have two #1s
Reply/Quote
Eifert takes this offense to a whole other level.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:50 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: It was fun watching him play great today. Anyone else not miss the weekly 2-3 false starts that Gresham brought to the table?

Gresham averaged LESS than a FS every 4 games.

Seriously; you can't expand upon the fantastic game today by Eifert and instead you bash a former player that you lie about?

Shut up.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
In today's game you absolutely need a Gronk or a Graham. It's good to see we have that guy now.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:58 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: In today's game you absolutely need a Gronk or a Graham. It's good to see we have that guy now.

absolutely
Reply/Quote
Played great. Did a great job of getting open and made some plays after the ball. Really looking forward to what he can bring to the table. Dalton clearly likes him, a lot.
Reply/Quote
Very fun to watch Eifert play. Super athletic

It's a good feeling to know he helps take the heat off everyone else.
Reply/Quote
Eifert is key to our offense. He is the perfect player to have for a guy with Dalton's skill set. Let's hope he stays healthy.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:01 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Eifert is key to our offense. He is the perfect player to have for a guy with Dalton's skill set. Let's hope he stays healthy.

i think Eiferts skill set fits Dalton passing great.... together they can be special
Reply/Quote
Eifert is a mismatch nightmare. He is going to open things up so much for AJ and MLJ.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:56 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Eifert takes this offense to a whole other level.

The gaps in the raiders D didnt hurt either.
Reply/Quote
Loving Eifert so far...he adds so much to the Offense !!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:33 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: Loving Eifert so far...he adds so much to the Offense !!

That seam route has killed the Bengals for years. I am glad we can finally do it to other teams!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 08:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Gresham averaged LESS than a FS every 4 games.

Seriously; you can't expand upon the fantastic game today by Eifert and instead you bash a former player that you lie about?

Shut up.

Wow, I didn't know Gresham's mom was here on the boards!  I knew it was an exaggeration , but it seemed like he made a costly mistake whenever we could at least afford it. BTW: I started the thread so I will say what I want.  So YOU shut up if you don't like it .
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:38 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: BTW: I started the thread so I will say what I want.  So YOU shut up if you don't like it .

You shut up.

No YOU shut up!

No YOU shut up!

:slapping:
Reply/Quote
What is the Bengal's record for TDs and receptions in a season for a TE? Because I think they'll both fall this year if he stays healthy.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Amazing game by Eifert, awesome!!! Just wish it didn't look like he was about to get killed on every catch. If he can stay healthy this should do wonders fair the rest of the offense.....If J. Hill is killing it they want to stack the box? Good luck leaving Eifert open. Want to double A.J. or Eifert it leaves the others and the running game wide open.
Reply/Quote
He's the safety valve Andy needs, look forward to a big year from him!

Would also love to see Tyler Kroft get more comfortable every week as start getting some targets.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote