9 37.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert >>>>> Gronk
Come @ me
Reply/Quote
Nah. Eifert is a beast, and probably 2nd best in the league. I just don't think he's as good as Gronk.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nope... Close but don't jump the gun just yet.

Reply/Quote
I love the Bengals as much as anyone, but come on. He's no Gronk.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
y am i geting sober responses?
Reply/Quote
bengals fans don't drink son
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I get it.

I just don't agree with it.

Gronk is what he is. Eifert is making a case for best this year. But Gronk is Gronk and has been Gronk for longer than Eifert has been a professional football player.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
When Eifert gets a ton of YAC lemme know :) That is the difference.

Otherwise Eifert just as good as Gronk.
Reply/Quote
Eifert is #2
Reply/Quote
Eifert is as good as he wants to be.
Reply/Quote
Eifert is better than gronk in one area.......I picked him up in the 11th round in both my fantasy drafts......and his hair, I like his hair.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:55 AM)drgonzo Wrote: Eifert is better than gronk in one area.......I picked him up in the 11th round in both my fantasy drafts......and his hair, I like his hair.

What area??
Reply/Quote
They're two different types of players. Gronk is a fking giant damned tough to bring down. Eifert can flat out catch the football, but probably easier to bring down. Eifert will likely keep adding muscle mass and might surpassed gronk, but right now gronk is bigger and tougher to bring down.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Dude has 9 TDs in 8 games. You can argue that Gronk is better (I'd probably agree), but lets not act like it's homerism or blasphemy to suggest that Eifert is right there. He's earned his way into the discussion.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:57 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: What area??

That he was still available in the 11th round. Gronks an effing beast, eifert may be second, but not a close second.....yet anyway. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:58 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dude has 9 TDs in 8 games. You can argue that Gronk is better (I'd probably agree), but lets not act like it's homerism or blasphemy to suggest that Eifert is right there. He's earned his way into the discussion.

I have Eifert as #2 easily. Greg Olsen and Kelce deserve mentioned, but Eifert is on another level.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:55 AM)drgonzo Wrote: Eifert is better than gronk in one area.......I picked him up in the 11th round in both my fantasy drafts......and his hair, I like his hair.

My gf said Andy should be made to have black stripes put in his hair ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:58 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dude has 9 TDs in 8 games. You can argue that Gronk is better (I'd probably agree), but lets not act like it's homerism or blasphemy to suggest that Eifert is right there. He's earned his way into the discussion.

I can respect that viewpoint. He's still got a lot of football left to be played and no one is denying that. The thing to get excited is that we have no clue what his ceiling at this point in time which is something a lot of fans don't get to say.
Reply/Quote
I see it this way.

Gronk= The Hulk
Eifert= Thor

I think they both excel under either QB.

WHO-DEY!!!
Reply/Quote
I love how Eifert is playing but he is not multiple greater signs than Gronk, Grink has more catches, more yards and only a couple fewer TDs and still has a game to play before 8 is in the book. He has also been the biggest threat in the receiving game over the past 4-5 years and he is not a WR.

The case is forming for Eifert becoming the second best TE in the game and right there as far as WR rankings as well, but this wouldn't even be a discussion for another few years if Eifert keep playing like he has this season.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
Reply/Quote