Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert Out Week 4
bob holtzman ‏@BobHoltzmanESPN 14m14 minutes ago
Bengals TE Tyler Eifert has hinted he may play Thursday vs Miami, but I'm told he is not expected to return this week. Week 5 is possible.

All you fools who were saying he would be ready week 1...and defending the handling of this injury. Ha.

It continues...
Reply/Quote
Reports are he isn't progressing as planned. Probably should have been placed on PUP list.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I fear he wont be back until after London...hope I'm wrong but have a bad feeling about it.

WHO DEY!!!
Tiger
Reply/Quote
I smell a SETBACK!!!
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 01:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: Reports are he isn't progressing as planned. Probably should have been placed on PUP list.

If he's back fully healthy prior to Week 7, then he shouldn't have been placed on PUP.
From the sound of it, he's very close. If the game was on a Sunday instead of Thursday, he might even have been able to play then. However, since the game is Thursday, I expect him ready to go for Dallas.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
That's a bummer.. Maybe Kroft or Uzomah can step up their game..
Reply/Quote
Just to be clear he has not been ruled out. Marvin Lewis himself said he would be a game time decision.
Reply/Quote
Not sure where Bob Holzman is getting his info from, but I trust Jim Owarzsky over him:

#Bengals TE Tyler Eifert said he had no soreness after his route running last week. Says it's up to coaches about his status Thurs.

This was tweeted 3 hours ago.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 02:25 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Not sure where Bob Holzman is getting his info from, but I trust Jim Owarzsky over him:

#Bengals TE Tyler Eifert said he had no soreness after his route running last week. Says it's up to coaches about his status Thurs.

This was tweeted 3 hours ago.

It's the Bengals quack medical staff!!
Reply/Quote
This thread should be deleted.
Reply/Quote
He will play vs. Dallas
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 01:12 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: bob holtzman ‏@BobHoltzmanESPN 14m14 minutes ago
Bengals TE Tyler Eifert has hinted he may play Thursday vs Miami, but I'm told he is not expected to return this week.  Week 5 is possible.

All you fools who were saying he would be ready week 1...and defending the handling of this injury.  Ha.

It continues...

As I remember it Was always realistic, if not expected, for eifert to miss the first 4 weeks. 

Non story.
Reply/Quote
He's not out, he's expectedto be out.

Huge difference.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
He's out.

And go back to the initial thread posted in May and updates in August. Tons of people were predicting week 1.

Logic said no chance. Slow healer, dysfunctional medical staff and awful decision making had PUP written all over it. Unfortunately, he's going to probably miss enough to qualify for PUP...but of course, that would've been too logical.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 04:09 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: He's out.

And go back to the initial thread posted in May and updates in August.  Tons of people were predicting week 1.

Logic said no chance.  Slow healer, dysfunctional medical staff and awful decision making had PUP written all over it.  Unfortunately, he's going to probably miss enough to qualify for PUP...but of course, that would've been too logical.

You keep mixing fact with opinion.  Marvin Lewis has stated (as has been reported by Hobson and other local beat writers) that he is a game time decision. While there are many other writers speculating that he will be out, this is not yet confirmed.  I'm not sitting here here stating that he will play Thursday because I have about as much information on this subject as everyone else who is speculating.  But you keep saying he is out when as of right now it is only speculation.  
Reply/Quote
So Kroft and Uzomohahohahaha have another week or two to make this injury into a "blessing in disguise" I guess.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 04:09 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: He's out.

And go back to the initial thread posted in May and updates in August.  Tons of people were predicting week 1.

Logic said no chance.  Slow healer, dysfunctional medical staff and awful decision making had PUP written all over it.  Unfortunately, he's going to probably miss enough to qualify for PUP...but of course, that would've been too logical.

Why the hell do you keep saying hes out? Hes not out. The title of your thread is misleading and you have no idea what youre talking about. 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 01:37 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I smell a SETBACK!!!

Yup. waiting for the Breaking News any day now that Eifert will be out the rest of the season. With our medical staff would it really surprise anyone.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 05:40 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Yup. waiting for the Breaking News any day now that Eifert will be out the rest of the season. With our medical staff would it really surprise anyone.

BINGO

How anyone is shocked is beyond me. Lol. 
Reply/Quote
He will be back after the 10 day lay-off. @Dallas will be the return of 85. Book it! We will be 3-2 after Dallas as well.
Reply/Quote