Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert shaken up
Looks like lower leg issue. Hopefully nothing serious. Hate to see it in a all star game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 11:56 PM)jj22 Wrote: Looks like lower leg issue. Hopefully nothing serious. Hate to see it in a all star game.

Of course a Bengal is the only team to suffer any sort of injury. It didn't look bad, but still....

Reply/Quote
Put an icepack on..

Hope it's not anything serious..
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
He should be a little less made of glass.

ninjaninjaninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2016, 12:18 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He should be a little less made of glass.

ninjaninjaninja

But then it REEALLY wouldn't be fair.

Reply/Quote
Man this guy is becoming the Derrick Rose of the NFL
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Foot injury, but it doesn't say how bad.

I figured someone would get injured because we're us.

Luckily, he'll have all offseason to heal if it is anything serious, which I doubt it is.
Reply/Quote
He had to have some x-rays due to the injury. Precautionary measures, I hope.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Of course
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2016, 12:18 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He should be a little less made of glass.

ninjaninjaninja

Best watch out, Shake is gonna come after you.....

Eifert:
[Image: Mr_Glass_Unbreakable.jpg]

Couldn't resist. Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I hate the Pro Bowl. This is just another reason to hate it. Why risk hurting anyone's key players for this worthless, painful to watch, joke of a game.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2016, 03:04 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: I hate the Pro Bowl.  This is just another reason to hate it.  Why risk hurting anyone's key players for this worthless, painful to watch, joke of a game.
I dont see why anybody getting ready to reach free agency would play in this game. They could potentially lose millions of dollars
Reply/Quote
No one was even tackling in the game. He is very injury prone. I love him but it concerns me going forward
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2016, 03:36 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: No one was even tackling in the game. He is very injury prone. I love him but it concerns me going forward

shouldn't.

Fluke elbow injury.
Dirty cheap shot from the biggest ***** in the league.

Not exactly things that line themselves up as repeat offenders.

If he kept tearing his ACL or injuring the same thing, I would worry
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2016, 03:49 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: shouldn't.

Fluke elbow injury.

He also had two minor neck injuries, a minor knee injury, and what was forgotten about that elbow injury was even before it, he needed shoulder surgery too from tearing his labrum in offseason workouts. They were just having him try to play through it. When he got the elbow injury, they just went ahead and did both the elbow and the shoulder.

http://pro32.ap.org/article/bengals-tight-end-eifert-recovering-shoulder-surgery
"The Bengals tight end tore the labrum in his left shoulder during off-season workouts last year, but decided to play through the injury. He dislocated his right elbow during the season opener, effectively ending his year."

People forget about the shoulder because it didn't happen during a game, and then the elbow injury took all the attention. Now a foot injury in a game where people aren't really tackling. It really is adding up to a worrying picture of how reliably healthy he can stay.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2016, 03:49 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: shouldn't.

Fluke elbow injury.

Meh, some players tend to miss more time than others. I am not overly concerned but it does make me nervous every time he gets hit. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2016, 03:54 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He also had two minor neck injuries, a minor knee injury, and what was forgotten about that elbow injury was even before it, he needed shoulder surgery too from tearing his labrum in offseason workouts. They were just having him try to play through it. When he got the elbow injury, they just went ahead and did both the elbow and the shoulder.

http://pro32.ap.org/article/bengals-tight-end-eifert-recovering-shoulder-surgery
"The Bengals tight end tore the labrum in his left shoulder during off-season workouts last year, but decided to play through the injury. He dislocated his right elbow during the season opener, effectively ending his year."

People forget about the shoulder because it didn't happen during a game, and then the elbow injury took all the attention. Now a foot injury in a game where people aren't really tackling. It really is adding up to a worrying picture of how reliably healthy he can stay.

Yeah, like I said it does concern me for these reasons but not too bad at this point. Anyone that watched that game could see no one was even tackling. Defensive players were playing offense and vise versa. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2016, 03:56 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: Meh, some players tend to miss more time than others. I am not overly concerned but it does make me nervous every time he gets hit. 

Nature of the TE spot. 
Gronk hasn't played 16 games since 2011. 
And had major injury concerns in the draft.

I'm more concerned about Burfict's concussions than Eifert. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2016, 03:59 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Nature of the TE spot. 
Gronk hasn't played 16 games since 2011. 
And had major injury concerns in the draft.

I'm more concerned about Burfict's concussions than Eifert. 

His injuries specifically the concussions also concern me.  
Reply/Quote
 He isn't going to last long is he... Sad

Reply/Quote