Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert
Historically, when this team has had a stud TE that expands the O, they've done great things. 2 of which involved SB runs. If Eifert can stay health and stay on a similar pace, I see great things coming the Bengals way. Great game yesterday.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 10:28 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I couldn't give two shits about Gresh, but not only do you get the facts that 90% of our fanbase got wrong, you couldn't even say 2 good things about Eifert, without bashing a guy who's not even on our team.

Let me guess; you think Andy lacks arm strength, Whitworth can't handle speed rushers and Bodine can't snap in the regular season, right? Rolleyes

"Its my thread, so I can do what I want!" No, 15 year old, this is the internet; ANYONE can do what they want anywhere, at any time.

Anyways, let's leave it at that, our argument has run it's course.

Good point Truck.  At least he's got the arm strength piece right...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I really like watching him work the middle of the field.  I think it is what many of us envisioned when Gresham was drafted, but never came to fruition.  Defenses are going to have a real problem if they can't cover Eifert with a linebacker.
Reply/Quote
This is the TE play that we've been waiting for. I was thrilled to see Eifert play so well and it gives me hope that we've got an over-the-middle presence that will open defenses up. I'm also glad to see Hue placing Eifert all over the field.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 01:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Eifert looked grand and he's my fantasy TE so that helped me ramble to a huge win (it's all about me, folks) but Gresham's 2 TE-set blocking in the Cardinals game actually helped them get the most out of their other TE to the tune of the most productive day from a Cardinals TE since the late 80s.  I'm not saying I'd replace Eifert with Gresham by any stretch, but I don't see why we're so convinced we couldn't have both out there.

Meh, anywho Eifert rocks and his play makes my wee-wee hard!  I'd get an Eifert jersey were I not allergic to high prices as well as a curse to the players whose jerseys I buy.
Eifert with Gresh. Hmmmm...im seeing flashes of scary. That duo could've done very well. Probably not Gronk/Hernandez well but possibly close to it with time. Let's see how Kroft does though.
Reply/Quote
He looked Gronk like out there. It was great to see.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:20 PM)type_stripe Wrote: Eifert with Gresh. Hmmmm...im seeing flashes of scary. That duo could've done very well. Probably not Gronk/Hernandez well but possibly close to it with time. Let's see how Kroft does though.

Gresh never panned out.

I'm excited for Kroft and confused as to why we haven't seen him much yet.

Dude was a 3rd round pick and looks like he could be great of us, so put him on the field.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Gresh never panned out.

Dude was a 3rd round pick and looks like he could be great of us, so put him on the field.

Hes a ROOKIE    but he was out there a few plays running routes.

Hewitt will probly get a good amount of 2nd string TE snaps.
Reply/Quote

With Eifert out on the field don't expect a lot of Kroft for a while
Reply/Quote

Gresh never panned out as a first rounder. But his receiving stats were similar to Hernandez's. Andt ya Kroft is hope
Reply/Quote