Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eiffert #2 te in league this season?
(10-13-2015, 05:22 PM)Cinnno Wrote: Typical cincinnati lynch mob mentality,  bash Gresham in order to build up another.  Let's be clear, give Eifert credit, along with catching wide open passes (while not being covered) he did make two while covered.  Eifert is clearly a pass catching TE, while his blocking is below average.  He benefits from having a very good o-line, which doesn't require him to block often, but more importantly,  he has AJ, MJ, and Sanu to open it up for his uncovered, wide open passes.  Right now, he's no more than a safety valve.  No. 2 TE in the league,  that's laughable.

Gresham is that you?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 05:22 PM)Cinnno Wrote: Typical cincinnati lynch mob mentality,  bash Gresham in order to build up another.  Let's be clear, give Eifert credit, along with catching wide open passes (while not being covered) he did make two while covered.  Eifert is clearly a pass catching TE, while his blocking is below average.  He benefits from having a very good o-line, which doesn't require him to block often, but more importantly,  he has AJ, MJ, and Sanu to open it up for his uncovered, wide open passes.  Right now, he's no more than a safety valve.  No. 2 TE in the league,  that's laughable.

HAHA!!  

SERIOUSLY?!

[Image: Tyler-Eifert-Catch.0.gif]
That was a safety valve's catch?

Watch some games before returning to posting.

Typical hater.
Reply/Quote
420bengalbuckeyeGresham woulda had 3 catches for 20 yards,2 false starts,a holding and a fumble

Lol so true
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 05:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: HAHA!!  

SERIOUSLY?!

Typical hater.

That catch was a thing of beauty.  
Reply/Quote
I like the way his teammates talk about him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 05:42 PM)McC Wrote: I like the way his teammates talk about him.

What was it that T.J. said about him?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 05:49 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: What was it that T.J. said about him?

Yep.  He said it too.  Seems pretty unanimous.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 05:49 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: What was it that T.J. said about him?

Quote:“Every time I see that boy run a route I can’t believe it,” said Houshmandzadeh. “I can’t believe that man! He’s too big to be moving like that. That’s crazy.”
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 05:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: HAHA!!  

SERIOUSLY?!

Typical hater.
Nice video Jethro.  I'm curious, are you going to post the vids of the two uncovered td catches also.  As far as hating goes, dude, you live in Cincinnati; the 5th most segregated city in the U.S.  
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 05:58 PM)Cinnno Wrote: Nice video Jethro.  I'm curious, are you going to post the vids of the two uncovered td catches also.  As far as hating goes, dude, you live in Cincinnati; the 5th most segregated city in the U.S.  

Everybody--across the league, all the media, all the coaches, the entire team, anyone who visits practice or sees him play--everybody, except you, sees what a player he is.    It's ***** unanimous, except you.  Wonder who's the idiot.

Hey, I'm the new guy. I'm here to tell you all how stupid you are.

Reply/Quote
I want to be clear about this. Everyone across the league has publicly (on the record) has stated that Eifert is the 2nd best TE in the league? Are you absolutely sure about that? Please give us the names (plural). Perhaps your burgeoning bro-mance with Eifert has cause you to greatly exaggerate! Let me guess, your thinking I should just take your word for it because you say it's true, without providing any proof. Your on roll kid, whats your next trick. Telling me the earth is square. Of course I'll believe it, simply because you say its true.
Funny stuff!
Reply/Quote
Can you change your avatar? You're not a Bengals fan. I don't know who you're a fan of, but I'm pretty sure the Bengals will beat you - or have already beat you this year.

If you're going to argue with people, grammar 101, I won't point them out - lol. It's hard to be taken seriously when you sound like a 10 year old; you might have valid points if you knew how to communicate.

You can say Eifert is the worst TE in the game, he's still going to own you, and a Ginger is going to be involved.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 06:35 PM)Cinnno Wrote: I want to be clear about this.  Everyone across the league has publicly (on the record) has stated that Eifert is the 2nd best TE in the league?  Are you absolutely sure about that?  Please give us the names (plural).  Perhaps your burgeoning bro-mance with Eifert has cause you to greatly exaggerate!  Let me guess, your thinking I should just take your word for it because you say it's true, without providing any proof.  Your on roll kid, whats your next trick.  Telling me the earth is square.  Of course I'll believe it, simply because you say its true.
Funny stuff!

You are just dense.   I fear it's way too late in the game for me to change that.  Enjoy your brief stay.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 05:58 PM)Cinnno Wrote: Nice video Jethro.  I'm curious, are you going to post the vids of the two uncovered td catches also.  As far as hating goes, dude, you live in Cincinnati; the 5th most segregated city in the U.S.  

lol!

How does him being open on those two TD catches take away from that video and the fact that it proves you wrong from saying that he's simply a safety valve?!  Is he supposed to tell Andy not to throw him the ball until he has people guarding him?

What the hell does Cincinnati being segregated city have to do with you being a clueless hater?!  Also, what does it have to do with me?!

Is this dude for real?!
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 06:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Can you change your avatar? You're not a Bengals fan. I don't know who you're a fan of, but I'm pretty sure the Bengals will beat you - or have already beat you this year.

If you're going to argue with people, grammar 101, I won't point them out - lol. It's hard to be taken seriously when you sound like a 10 year old; you might have valid points if you knew how to communicate.

You can say Eifert is the worst TE in the game, he's still going to own you, and a Ginger is going to be involved.

Gee thanks Ahmed.  Boy, you really shamed me.  when I'm ready, I'll be sure to ask for your permission to become a Bengals fan (sarcasm).
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure what the point of you being in this forum is, there is a smack talk forum for people like you. Who's your team? Make it a fair fight, lol. The biggest coward hides on the internet. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 07:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!

How does him being open on those two TD catches take away from that video and the fact that it proves you wrong from saying that he's simply a safety valve?!  Is he supposed to tell Andy not to throw him the ball until he has people guarding him?

What the hell does Cincinnati being segregated city have to do with you being a clueless hater?!  Also, what does it have to do with me?!

Is this dude for real?!
Don't get your panties in a bunch simply because I have a different opinion.  Let me soothe your hurt feelings. Pay attention.  Some of you are out of sorts because I disagree on Eifert.  Give it a break.  So we don't agree, big deal. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 07:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'm not sure what the point of you being in this forum is, there is a smack talk forum for people like you. Who's your team? Make it a fair fight, lol. The biggest coward hides on the internet. 

Hey kid, are you serious? A fair fight?  LMAO!  
This is ridiculous.  I've got 3 Mitches angry with me because of my assessment of a player.  HILARIOUS!
Cut it out guys.
Fyi kid, I can't take u seriously.
Reply/Quote

Gresham is a douchebag.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 07:39 PM)Cinnno Wrote: Hey kid, are you serious? A fair fight?  LMAO!  
This is ridiculous.  I've got 3 Mitches angry with me because of my assessment of a player.  HILARIOUS!
Cut it out guys.
Fyi kid, I can't take u seriously.

Nobody can take "u" seriously either, lol, the feeling is mutual. So who's your team? Coward.
Reply/Quote