Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election fraud CONFIRMED - ARRESTS MADE!!!
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-teen-charged-adult-rigged-homecoming-queen-election-n1266380

A woman and her daughter who used mom's insider position to rig a homecoming election at a Florida high school face criminal charges...what election did you think I was talking about?  I will say that I do find it interesting that they could both face jail time for this, but also that the daughter bragging about cheating is what caused their whole plan to crumble.  People sure ain't not dumb.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is actually a case where the mom is a psychopath, but I think I'd be hard-pressed to charge the girl. The parent should understand the severity of doing such a scheme but a high schooler who wants to be prom queen isn't thinking about the means they are going through to get it, that is where the parent is actually supposed to parent. Hopefully, the kid gets some sort of diversion or community service and the mom gets some time in the slammer for contributing to the delinquency of minors even beyond the cyber crimes.
Reply/Quote
I assume the daughter is being charged so she can continue singing like a canary and getting her mom in trouble. How odd she won the homecoming queen and then bragged that she cheated. Wacky.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 09:57 AM)Nately120 Wrote: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-teen-charged-adult-rigged-homecoming-queen-election-n1266380

A woman and her daughter who used mom's insider position to rig a homecoming election at a Florida high school face criminal charges...what election did you think I was talking about?  I will say that I do find it interesting that they could both face jail time for this, but also that the daughter bragging about cheating is what caused their whole plan to crumble.  People sure ain't not dumb.

Student IDs would have prevented the ENTIRE fiasco.
Reply/Quote
Well damn, if a high school can figure it out so quick it makes you wonder what's taking the GoQ so damn long.

I mean, it doesn't if you have more than 2 brain cells to rub together.

I read about this one a couple weeks ago and immediately thought 'for what'. Apparently they frown on cyber crime.
Reply/Quote
I mean, there are dumber things to go to prison for,,, I guess..
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 01:07 PM)Dill Wrote: Student IDs would have prevented the ENTIRE fiasco.

I heard her bamboo tiara gave her away...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I heard people who had already graduated voted. Twice.
Reply/Quote